TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Looks aside, it seems almost everyone in the game is fighting their own demons, at the beginning at least.
For;
MC, his childhood ruled by his father.
Monica, it's alcohol and her troubled business.
Jenna, it's the bullying when she was a chubby youngster.
Katie, it's the public humiliation of the false rumours spread by Roger and Natasha.
Natasha, its that her materialistic lifestyle leaves her unfullfilled both emotionally and physically.
Roger, he's just a brainless "toolbag".
Jolina, it's watching the dream of owning her own business falling apart.
Elaine, it's guilt at having been so subserviant with the MC's father at the expense of her own true feelings.
Debbie, it's the loss of her sister to drugs. (Very emotional)
Zarah, it's the loss of her husband and her subsequent lonely existence.
Theresa, it's that Tommy's biological father deserted her and she was forced to raise him alone as a single mother and sexually frustrated.
Tommy, can't figure him out. (probably wants his mother to himself)
For Wanda it's that she never had a mother, whoever she was was just an egg donor.
Angel, job security and she mentioned her ex in an unflatering way.
Porche, forced to become a mother at a young age and raise her little sister.
Even Captain Scarlet has a past, she was fostered. I think I missed what happened to her real parents.
From my own perspective only Lilly seems to have things on an even keel, even if she's sailing on choppy waters much of the time.
She knows what she wants and that's to be a fashion designer and won't be used just because of her looks.
Bubbles hasn't revealed her past as far as I can tell.
Lastly Bella. Devious in getting what she wants, whether or not she's telling the truth about wanting the money for MC and Elaine is doubtful but we do know she wanted to get back with Joline.
I think it's fair to say the MC takes advantage of everyone in one way or another.
That's how I see the game in the numerous routes I played so far, others might disagree.

Top three?.
Jenna
Jolina
Lilly
I find them all are attractive in their own way.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
From my own perspective only Lilly seems to have things on an even keel, even if she's sailing on choppy waters much of the time.
She knows what she wants and that's to be a fashion designer and won't be used just because of her looks.
Lily has the pressure and disappointment from her parents and being unable to live up to their academic expectations. (In her mind anyway, we don't actually know if her parents are anything like that).

Reactions: Maviarab

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Wasn't she trying to keep MC away from pursuing Bubbles, so she could focus on her career or something? Or do I have that backwards.
Caption Heart (Scarlet) Ms. Hanson according to text. was not trying to keep them apart officially. She Provided Mary (Bubbles) with an mentoring option to run a club and to refrain from dating for the duration of the mentorship.
Caption Heart said she wouldn't perse not allow Bubbles to date however; Bubbles is an adult with her own free will. Scarlet just recommends that Bubbles take the mentorship seriously and remove all distractions while she learns the business.

And Caption Heart when it comes to sex, she likes to work exclusively with men.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Caption Heart (Scarlet) Ms. Hanson according to text. was not trying to keep them apart officially. She Provided Mary (Bubbles) with an mentoring option to run a club and to refrain from dating for the duration of the mentorship.
Caption Heart said she wouldn't perse not allow Bubbles to date however; Bubbles is an adult with her own free will. Scarlet just recommends that Bubbles take the mentorship seriously and remove all distractions while she learns the business.

And Caption Heart when it comes to sex, she likes to work exclusively with men.
So what I'm hearing is, MC should buy the club and make Bubbles the manager, while "getting to know her" on the side. Thats a win-win right there ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
So is season 1 and season 2 going to be split releases on steam? If yes then why the dev not just sticking to it as one big release with season 2 as paid dlc?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So is season 1 and season 2 going to be split releases on steam? If yes then why the dev not just sticking to it as one big release with season 2 as paid dlc?
It should be obvious that Season 1 and Season 2 will be separate releases on Steam. There may even be a Season 3 as I don't recall Cheeky ever saying how the game would be spit. I don't really understand the 2nd question. He'll release Season 1, and then Season 2 could easily be released as a DLC, but why do you think that isn't going to happen?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It should be obvious that Season 1 and Season 2 will be separate releases on Steam. There may even be a Season 3 as I don't recall Cheeky ever saying how the game would be spit. I don't really understand the 2nd question. He'll release Season 1, and then Season 2 could easily be released as a DLC, but why do you think that isn't going to happen?
Because if season 2 release as dlc, wouldn't the steam name just gonna be Where The Heart Is and not Where The Heart Is: Season 1? That would imply that he plan to make it two separate games no?

acmb2017

Apr 7, 2023
I just can't understand what is going on with me. I normally learn towards the older LI in these VNs but Monica and Zarha just do nothing for me. Maybe my eyesight is getting worse :D

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I just can't understand what is going on with me. I normally learn towards the older LI in these VNs but Monica and Zarha just do nothing for me. Maybe my eyesight is getting worse :D
the early render was not quite good, only Katie and Debby looked good, now Monica has a killer body and a better face, but most milfs on this site look way better. After the remake, Jenna looks so good.

Reactions: acmb2017

ALBERTANO

Oct 28, 2021
He should have given a good ending and then made a remake like Family at Home did.
Another dev who was stupid to make a remake when it was a little while away from finishing. Another like the developer of summertime saga

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Because if season 2 release as dlc, wouldn't the steam name just gonna be Where The Heart Is and not Where The Heart Is: Season 1? That would imply that he plan to make it two separate games no?
Most likely, what will happen is that as soon as there is more than one download available for the game, the main Steam page will change to "Where the Heart Is" and all of the available downloads (Season 1, Season 2, bundles, etc.) will show up on that page.

4.40 star(s) 331 Votes