Deezcheezz

Dec 11, 2018
You can't like it better if it's two different words, not different spelling of the same.
I'm aware that it's two different spellings... I'm just used to putting you're as your most times, And I do can like it better, do you know why? Because I like what I like with no obligations.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Reminder. We are all obligated to follow the rules of this site. Check if you would like a refresher.

Let's refrain from turning all grammar nazi on each other over childlike insults.
Nazi? Really?? Think that breaks rule 3 :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I knew 2 families that lived next door to me. They did everything together, very good family friends. both sets of kids played together, got along well, and even did family trips together. BUT...

The parents started cheating on each other. A mess right? So they talked it out and decided to divorce and marry the other spouses. All the kids move into one house (the smaller house believe it or not) and live with one of the mixed set of parents. They are still neighbors and get along great to this day. If you think WTHI is confusing imagine living in my former neighbors household! Life happens!
To be honest, I think it's actually a very straight forward story. Just both parents got divorced, and re-marry to each other's ex-partner.

This Definitely needs an incest patch...
Why is that?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OK So I downloaded Episode 6 a while ago but I never go around to playing it... So Episode 10 comes out and I was bored at the time so finally started playing it.
WOW it's really good! I struggled a bit progressing (grinding) at first but the dialog is so good I really got into it. The lead female character Monica is a bit unique looking (She's supposed to be a little older plus different is good), although her personality is so engaging that you develop an affection/empathy for her. Zarah is kinda rough looking, but I banged her in hope of getting points with Monica.
Katie (the older daughter) is a little abrasive but good on the inside, once you start to break down her tough facade. Jenna (the younger daughter) is quite shy and nerdy but is VERY sweet and needs help breaking out of her shell (her body is Perfect). The other characters have unique personalities and dialog too. Not just the same dialog with a different skin. There are some really funny moments through out the game/VN too, so I'd recommend it to everyone. Great job @CheekyGimp

PS: I'm banging everyone...I hope that's not going to bite me in the Ass later in the story. I just finished Episode 10.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
:LOL: i was jut trolling around, i've read the previous posts and saw how sensitive this subject is for some, anyways i'm not into that shit...

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My understanding is that the joke/banter worked better at the beginning of the relationship because Katie still had her guard up and pretended to not be interested, so she kept on "insulting" MC. However, as the game goes on, her feelings clearly changed and she opened up and became more honest towards her own feelings. Thus, not needing to joke as much because she could just openly say how she really feels.

But I simply don't try to max the points or anything, I just play how I want to and then see that my points are still high without being max.
Yes - that's it. Initially, she doesn't like any of the romantic/nice shit, so you only score points for the banter. Bbut after a while, I wanted to smooth things out a bit and for those that wanted to move away from the banter into a bit softer/romantic side, they can score points too (as Katie's feeling's increase and she starts getting used to it).

But for those that enjoy the banter and want to continue that (Katie obviously likes that aspect too), I wanted to allow them to continue that range of dialog also (and also score points).

So initially: banter good / romance bad. Later: Romance or banter is good. I didn't want to flip it to Romance good / banter bad because for me that doesn't make sense. Just because she starts to soften up doesn't mean that she would turn completely away from the banter (her personality / sense of humour hasn't changed). So a complete 180 doesn't make sense.

But there will be some instances where one is better than the other (and where only one choice will score points) and that depends on the situation (i.e. don't get too OTT soppy and also don't be a complete crude asshole if she happens to be in the middle of opening up to you!) .

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, why are the devs forcing all the other female characters on me when I've already made it clear that I I'm not interested in them, im only interested in KATIE. What's even worse is that out of all the other females, Katie had the shortest content, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! The Devs should be giving us more contents on the specific female we're only interested in and a small amount of the others who we don't have an interest in...if this doesn't change in next update, i'm pulling my pledge.
It's been a while since I let the cranky gimp out of his cage, so.....:p

Firstly - I have little patience for people who threaten to "pull their pledge". It's pretty pedantic, (reminds me of a spoilt child threatening to hold their breath until daddy buys them an ice-cream). So please, without further ado.... pull your pledge. This Daddy don't play that game! And if you send me a DM on Patreon with your details, I'll refund you for last month and this month.

The order of priority for me when I'm listening to feedback is:
1. Patrons
2. Non-Patrons on F95 or discord
3. Non-Patrons on other forums
4. Patrons who wave their pledge around like it's a detonator!
5. The specific individual that does "you know what" after a new release.

If you're a patron and you feel I haven't delivered on anything, feel free to let me know and if you want a refund, no problem.
If you're a patron OR a non-patron and there's something you don't like about the game, I'm always looking for feedback positive or negative (as long as it's constructive)
Now that's my input on your "threat", let's move onto your actual complaint.

Have a think about this: There have been 11 females in the game so far. Based on direct feedback from players, ALL 11 of these women are "somebody's" favourite (yes, some people have even told me that Zarah is their favourite).

So.... You want me to make each episode focus primarily on the "favourite" girl for each specific player, while downplaying the other 10 females. Based on the above mentioned fact that the "favourite" girl differs, depending on the player, I have no clue how I'd do that!
If you explain to me (in a coherent manner), the logistics of how that would work (without making each episode 11 times longer, so you get a decent sized episode for your favorite, while ignoring the other 10), then I'll consider it!
Remember, it has to work for ALL players, not just you. Regardless of what your Mummy tells you, you are not the centre of the universe! And If you can come up with a suggestion that works, I'll refund you every penny you ever pledged (if you are indeed a Patron...).

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes