realdp

Apr 12, 2019
last episode, something a new clue (Elaine phone call).
in the episode 12, I think we will see Elaine (step-mom) and maybe a little bit sexual scene with him.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
there are a lot of moving parts to CG's releases

each release is also slowly getting more ambitious

the release date of this weekend should probably be viewed more aspirational instead of a definite thing that will 100% happen

may drop today (hopefully), may drop this week - we'll see - the last episode was about 2 or 3 days later than expected

CG's quality of work is slowly improving, so it'll be done when it's done

D

Deleted member 1063287

Damn, the last time I was refreshing a page this often was the 0.5 update for Milfy City.

Reactions: RealAhab

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Damn, the last time I was refreshing a page this often was the 0.5 update for Milfy City.
lol force yourself to go do something else or play a different game. there's a more than zero chance it's not even coming today - so don't drive yourself crazy. easier said than done i know

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I think people are more hyped for the next episode purely because the MC finally had sex with one of the sisters last time. It's logical to think that the nerdy sister will finally get the dick next episode.

D

Deleted member 1063287

lol force yourself to go do something else or play a different game. there's a more than zero chance it's not even coming today - so don't drive yourself crazy. easier said than done i know
Unfortunately, I'm someone who has finished all the games I liked, and after playing through this release, I only have one game to look forward to. :cry:

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes