muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's what the difference is. I think Dad does stand by his conditions. But I wonder what happens if all of them don't follow through? Money gets turned over to his old company as a gift? The state takes it? Or maybe the lawyer realizes what's going on and decides to find a way distribute it evenly due to a technicality?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog and Repuci

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That's what the difference is. I think Dad does stand by his conditions. But I wonder what happens if all of them don't follow through? Money gets turned over to his old company as a gift? The state takes it? Or maybe the lawyer realizes what's going on and decides to find a way distribute it evenly due to a technicality?
The lawyer suddenly has untold thousands of 'billable hours'... :sneaky:

Reactions: arms99

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where as mine... :)

I think I may have to do another play through if going for Elaine ends up being really bad (which I think it will).
I'd risk it for Elaine :pbeside she shares the same hair colour as the best girl Lisa in our avatars, not to mention the curvy milf side of Elaine ;)

Reactions: Repuci and Amnios

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I'd risk it for Elaine :pbeside she shares the same hair colour as the best girl Lisa in our avatars, not to mention the curvy milf side of Elaine ;)
I'm actually not a huge fan of Elaine, of the two I much prefer Bella, however, in these games, I tend to go the "screw everything which moves (or doesn't in some games!)" route, so how could I not go for her? :)

That said my first reaction when meeting Elaine was to reject her, but after thinking about it, and how it will probably play against me in the will, I reloaded an old save and went for her.

I know it's self-destructive, but that's part of the appeal of these games, I want to be the most depraved, the most slutty, and see how things turn out :)

For harem games it's fine, but games like this, where you're likely going to have to make a choice, it's going to work against you, but that's fine by me.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes