Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes but probably not where the dev lives by the time he releases his posts and i guess he wont release it at 0:00 on sunday most likely in the day around 18:00
I hope he doesnt live in Alaska or Hawaii - it would be late Monday-release then :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bosa43

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Just finished what there is of this game. First game like this I had ever played, a friend showed me this website and recommended a couple of games, this was one of them. I was blown away by how good the story is, I can't wait for more, and it looks like a new update is coming soon. I don't want to go off topic, since I am new here, but if anyone who has played a lot of these games would mind sending me a private message with some recommendations for other games like this (Good story, good romance, fun characters (I particularly love Katie in this game), etc.) I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Also played it with the incest thing, because that is something I really enjoy reading erotic fiction. So, I don't mind and even would like recommendations for those types of games.

Reactions: Aprilsun
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes