Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Um im confused was this a update or not? Its not progressing for me. Was there an issue? NVM was the mod.... dosn't work.

Last edited:

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
hey guyz, any one has the save upto episode 13 (windows). I am using new lappy now, so any help will be appreciated,

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
First impression: A little disappointed to see that CG took the easy way out to adhere to the 'Stairway to Heaven'-trope and instead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... That one seemed somewhat forced.

As for the rest - can't wait for the next episode :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game start feel more and more like a impending doom of get kicked in the nuttsack once the cat's out of the bag.
Getting a glimpse into Jenna's fetish's and stuff, maybe she would been swayed into some sort of harem, but Monica and Katie.. uhm...

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
It is clear already if this is an "harem" game in which you can go after every women in the game without consecuences, or if it´s a realistic one in which a mother is not going to be OK at all if you hit on her, her daughters, her employees, her business associate, etc.?

Last edited:

EEEEEE

Jul 7, 2017
I loaded An old save that i had from previous release but it always shows me end game (credits) at the end of Ch 13 ( i tried to start up from Ch 13 and Ch 12 ) but still didn't work .

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes