Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I get where you are coming from but it could also get to a point that they just can't keep their hands off each other and one thing leads to another, I mean they can always have other occasions to make it that more special in future updates.
I'm not a Monica fan, but given the nature of the photoshoot, I find it entirely probable that things will go well into the full-on Hustler-style shoot if the participants are willing. Given just how many women might be involved in said shoot, it's almost impossible for me to grok that it wouldn't, with one or another. Wanda's proven herself obedient enough that you could give the photographer ample 'money shot' snaps.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
Git gud noob, i've been refreshing this page for 5 days now.

Sure the lack of sleep is getting to me and I think my PS4 may be trying to tell me my hoover has a crush on me but it will all be worth it in the end.
I think your sleep deprivation is creating fake memories. Your hoover and me hooked up when you were comatose from hunger. If I hadn't, I would have been refreshing the page way more.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'd much rather see a second date with monica and it lead to bedroom stuff rather than just randomly fucking at a photoshoot tbh. The build up to them finally sleeping together is so high that randomly fucking seems out of place

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Planned scenes & Character appearances:
Stop reading if you don't want any details.......
Jenna - brief appearance - Confirmed (Continuation from "That night" in the last episode)
Katie - Lots of content - Confirmed (Date night)
Monica - Lots of content - Confirmed (Photo shoot)
Wanda / Angel (depending on your choices) - medium content. Confirmed (Photoshoot)
Zarah (Brief appearance) - Confirmed (Photoshoot)

Possible appearance from Debbie - TBD (Not likely that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Visit to Lawyers - TBD (50/50 that we'll fit this in due to existing episode length)
Just a quick update.... (Busy writing so don't want to get too distracted)
A update without Lily's hilarious dialogs isn't an update.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The story really needs to start moving forward. It seems to take forever from when a character forshadows a huge event and then it actually occurs we are what 4 updates back since the photoshoot was first discussed?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank You so much. See that is why you are the author and Im just a Pleeb who is enjoying the story you are telling. I was thinking about maybe creating a VN in Renpy. I work as a developer for clients web sites. I do the back end coding(I know that sounds bad). I have no artistic ability that is mainly what is holding me back.
Don't let that stop you. From what I've seen there are only a very few people out there that are talented in ALL aspects: writing coding and art. Only two devs out there that I've seen that I think are masters of all 3 (and I haven't seen a lot. Th ere's many, many out there that I haven't checked out.) . And I certainly don't even consider myself a master at any. A lot of devs are highly skilled in 1 and maybe 2 of the skills needed and just get by on the other items OR get external help / build a team to fill in the gaps.
So if you're skilled at coding, hook up with a writer / artist. Or if you just want to get started, so what if you think your art sucks? Just try it anyway. Practice makes perfect and you'll have fun along the way.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes