freezej

Feb 6, 2020
hey guys. I have a problem with game. I have a error and i cannot play game far. I am stopped in 10 episode. Pls can you send me your saves? I want to keep playing. But not from begining. THx

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I installed the incest patch and started playing again. After 13th episode, I was able to check my progress in any tame. And so it overlapped with statistic of episode 14, episode 15, and episode 16. Finally the screen overlapped with the ability to view progress from episode 13 onwards.
It doesn't interfere with the game, but it's annoying ;)

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
How many romancable character ? I don't really like cheating, in either way. So i often make one save by girl i romance

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
bruh i thought that elaine's condition would be that she would have to sleep with Mc and record it at first when she started acting nice
Nah... i don't think the father was the cuck type. He enjoyed overpowering people and feeling above them. This doesn't fell like him. But if we Dizzy as a slang meaning crazy, mad it fits Theresa perfectly.
But what could Elaine's real conditions be... I'm 100% sure it's not what she says. 1 possibility is she's supposed to never have any man in her life again. Never date, sleep or live with another man. It won't be just to be nice with the MC; that would've been way too easy according to the father. But her change in attitude is just as shady as Jolina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But her change in attitude is just as shady as Jolina.
The only way Jolina could be shady is if she could see the future and know that Jenna knows how to hack and that the MC would talk to Jenna about the e-mail which would lead to the coffee house and them meeting.

Other than that they would never have crossed paths.

Seems a bit too convoluted to me.

Reactions: Jimbog and mehGusta
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes