Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
CheekyGimpToday at 6:21 PM

Summary: I have a few different things to work on over the next few weeks, including finishing off the last couple of scenes remaining in season 1 of the re-do. The scenes remaining are the coffee-shop scene (directly after the Angel scene), some time with Katie that night, plus a pool-side scene with Monica, plus helping Lily "study". (see some teasers below.) With these and a couple of of very small linking / quick dialog scenes, that will bring Season 1 of the re-do to a close.

As mentioned previously, I will then want to go back in and add music / SFX and upgrade the GUI / menus, etc. and improve a couple of images / animations.

I am aiming for a release on Steam in November, but we do not have to wait until then to start working on Episode 25. Work has already started on that and the episode will open with a Jolina scene, to discuss the fall-out from episode 24 and figure out what the future looks like between you and Jo (see some teasers below). All my dev updates from now on will include info on the re-do AND episode 25. Cell is working exclusively on episode 25, while I finish on the re-do to ensure we make progress on both fronts.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So the season 1 remaster doesn't start at the beginning of the game, but 5 days in? Is that right?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
When I try to start new game it asks me about decisions from the first five days. Is there a way to get around that?
I have no idea if already uploaded here or not, however:

CheekyGimp09/10/2024 12:36 PM
This was an error in the last release. Where a piece of the "start any episode" code wasn't contained in the correct "if" statement. It was literally just a single tab/space out that caused this problem. I'm gonna release a new version later today that corrects this... and will also correct the issue where it wasn't possible to get the sex scene with Bella from the gallery or quickstart options.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I have no idea if already uploaded here or not, however:

CheekyGimp09/10/2024 12:36 PM
This was an error in the last release. Where a piece of the "start any episode" code wasn't contained in the correct "if" statement. It was literally just a single tab/space out that caused this problem. I'm gonna release a new version later today that corrects this... and will also correct the issue where it wasn't possible to get the sex scene with Bella from the gallery or quickstart options.
Well, hopefully it makes it here in decent time, but might just have to wait for the next big update.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes