U

User_551620

Wow the dev is realy trying to build up the tension for that party by delaying it this much. I wouldn't be surprised if were the entirety of the next episode if I'm being honest. This episode felt a bit short though, anbody know if there's an upcoming 7x update I can look forward to?
Well, to be fair, that wasn't Cheekys intension, his statement from Patreon:
*SNIP*
"I committed to completing the ENTIRE party scene this month, but that's not going to happen, so.... for any $10/$5 patrons that paid for September, I'll ensure that you get Episode 7 this month AND Episode 7X next month"
*SNIP*

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Hmm... There is a pretty big problem if you don't go out with the mother, which I didn't. Everyone talks like you did go out, and I keep getting the "not defined" error every time it's checked, which is about 10 times already, and I'm just at breakfast.
Monica = 33/60
MonicaL = 31/76

if M6Date == 3:
NameError: name 'M6Date' is not defined

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
An awesome mod for thisgame would be a mod that incorporates the correct choices with a color code.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
call me a traitor to the pirate code..but i'd have preferred waiting another two weeks..i like having a happy CheekyGimp here...this is immediate posting..he gonna be sad :/
Agree. I can feel, that he doesn't like that. Cheeky if you read this, don't worry. You're going to climb the ladder pretty fast. Your game and your skills are superb. If it was for incest, you'd already be on the 5k per month for sure. But also without it, I predict, that you'll gain many more patrons over time. It's inevitable. Don't be too sad, angry or something else. Many may play your updates too early here, but many more will come to support you, because you are just too good.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
from different sources?, can you extract it by rightclicking and selecting extract here, or by using another archiver?

if none of that works then i got nothing sorry
no problem bro thanks but i download only files which have pc zip because i was trying to download a wife and mother but it was rar so i was asking for other unzipper but got none so thanks for help guys

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes