Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hey can anyone help. I have run the unren and it mentions that shift +o is the command for console, but when I start the game and press shift + o nothing happens. Can anyone help. This is the first game in which this is happening. Before this it worked well. I played lab rats 2 few days back and there shift o worked fine. Need help please.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Bella kinda looks like the wife from A Wife and Mother. Maybe we'll finally get some action in this game lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, the update was even better than I was hoping it to be, but that's actually to be expected from this VN and from @CheekyGimp, this really is a great one, haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
U

User_551620

Hey can anyone help. I have run the unren and it mentions that shift +o is the command for console, but when I start the game and press shift + o nothing happens. Can anyone help. This is the first game in which this is happening. Before this it worked well. I played lab rats 2 few days back and there shift o worked fine. Need help please.
didn't changed either, perhaps you pressed accidently the wrong key in the menu to activate.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
didn't changed either, perhaps you pressed accidently the wrong key in the menu to activate.

when the game window opens then i am pressing shift o and shift d both not working though the unren file showed these commands only

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep7
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

U

User_551620

when the game window opens then i am pressing shift o and shift d both not working though the unren file showed these commands only
sure, that you extraxt the files correctly ?

another try.. search for 00dirtycheater.rpy via google or in this forum and copy this file into renpy/common then start the game and use shift-o

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Wow the dev is realy trying to build up the tension for that party by delaying it this much. I wouldn't be surprised if were the entirety of the next episode if I'm being honest. This episode felt a bit short though, anbody know if there's an upcoming 7x update I can look forward to?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have a feeling the party is going to be big and that Katie proclaims her love for MC and the boinking commences!! well..thats just my thought :p oh ya..and an orgy i see an orgy...why?..cause Lily and Debbie are gonna hook up and invite MC and Katie to join in :p again..just my thoughts..no bearing on reality :O

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
thank you for the update
i LOVE YOUR GAME and i always enjoy playing it
keep up the good work. can't wait till next update

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes