Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Your name is perfect for you. Gheeky has stated many, many, many times that it will never, ever, ever happen. He decided to allow Jenna and Katie, but they will never touch each other.
I actually kinda prefer this to be honest. I've enjoyed some harem endings but I am kinda left at the end of games like "oh she's...just cool with this foursome with her mom and sister... Weird but ok lol"

Makes them feel more like real people to not be totally on board with that.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
And one of the reasons I stopped playing this title. Forced into a single path, or get huge drama...and with so many other woman trying to be with the MC. It's sad to find out (still) that there will be no other path(s) offered (throuple or a harem path...where MC becomes the focal point of a relationship with a number of girls).

Thanks for sharing that information.

Regards.
You've got it wrong. There are actually only a very few cases (exactly 2) where you have to choose between two girls. This happens to be one of them

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You've got it wrong. There are actually only a very few cases (exactly 2) where you have to choose between two girls. This happens to be one of them
Sorry, it's been some time since I last played this title. I believe it was when MC was about to meet with an unknown woman who was mentioned in his dad's will. I wasn't aware that MC can pursue more than one love interest...with out huge issues.

Regards.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
And one of the reasons I stopped playing this title. Forced into a single path, or get huge drama...and with so many other woman trying to be with the MC. It's sad to find out (still) that there will be no other path(s) offered (throuple or a harem path...where MC becomes the focal point of a relationship with a number of girls).

Thanks for sharing that information.

Regards.
What stopped me way back when, "Coffee-Shop Barbie".
She gets pushed on the MC by Jenna's character as well.
For me it was Game-Over, lost personal interest in the title.

Still been on the top of my recommendations list all this time (for others).
Genuinely enjoy the humor.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there anyone else that struggles with the notion of starting over from the beginning or resuming where they left off?
depends on the game for me some. Usually more forgetting where I left after along break if it's a game that was easily forgettable for me. About starting over just depends on how much I recall liking or disliking a game . so really it varies from game to game. I can 100% see the struggle starting this one over as its a long ass game

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so they didnt end it, but are remaking it? lol, wasnt it close to the end?
it has been said months ago they were doing a rework before ending it and it's only the first 10-15 chapters ( I forget how many but in that ball part) being reworked then the last update. I think it's been reworked up to chapter 8 so far , so not to much more to go

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes