NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Pointing something should be illegal is normal. It should be illegal.
Internet rule 892 clearly states that you are not allowed to discuss the law or legality if someone's avatar is a painting of Renes Descartes. You will fall into a trap of cartesian circular logic from which no one can escape. I didn't make these rules. I don't even understand these rules. But they rule nonetheless.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seeing that people are mostly discussing that the game's current progression being remaster/remake focused, my question is,
Has the remaster been worth it in quality or is it still kind of not great?
I remember hair being an issue with some models/scenes, I think someone mentioned that being fixed, anything else worth checking out the remasters for?
I haven't bothered with the remaster since they've been beta builds, interested in seeing opinions on what's improved or not.
It's a vast improvement and in line with the quality of the later episodes (which is the entire reason it's being done). It also flows much better now also with the rejigging of some scenes.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Have not tested this title fully for about a year give or take, possibly longer.
From what i recall, took me about an hour or 2, Start to Finnish.
However, i'm a reader AND sometimes there are errors (not always).

It's going to very for others and not all have the same intent/motive.
Thanks for this dude! I badly need a refresher for this, from what I recall playing this back then (also years) the pacing for Monica's path is really good. She's the one I'm interested in, the main reason why I wanna get back.

I'm quite a reader as well (I think so?), and I do tend to read quicker. That's why my text speed is always at max.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for this dude! I badly need a refresher for this, from what I recall playing this back then (also years) the pacing for Monica's path is really good. She's the one I'm interested in, the main reason why I wanna get back.

I'm quite a reader as well (I think so?), and I do tend to read quicker. That's why my text speed is always at max.
I hear ya big time, totally need refresher myself.
The humor with this title is the biggest part i enjoy most!!
While i am fond of Monica and older females.

She's never truly been my focus LI with this title.
Not that i can genuinely pinpoint only one out of the lot of them.
Had i be forced, would possibly be Jenna.

However, they ALL have their perks AND to be fair.
There's decent writing in this title here and there.
Take Your Time, enjoy it!

You'll fare well with it.(y)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, many threads are like this. You post something, some constructive criticism, you don't like something, and you get those "old" users with thousands of posts who will bash you for having different opinion than theirs.
Yes, most of those posts are VERY "constructive"....... :FacePalm:

There is a VAST difference between constructive criticism and whining.....

Dude, remaking the game right before final chapter is a bad thing to do. People have right to complain about this. Especially since the last new chapter was released how long ago?
And people have a right to disagree with that complaining, see, it's a 2way street!

Reactions: Maviarab

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
I hear ya big time, totally need refresher myself.
The humor with this title is the biggest part i enjoy most!!
While i am fond of Monica and older females.

She's never truly been my focus LI with this title.
Not that i can genuinely pinpoint only one out of the lot of them.
Had i be forced, would possibly be Jenna.

However, they ALL have their perks AND to be fair.
There's decent writing in this title here and there.
Take Your Time, enjoy it!

You'll fare well with it.(y)
Everyone in this title are interesting LIs, I just dig older females in it.
The romance paths are the ones I enjoy in this title, it's decently written.
The dev is truly a "cheekygimp". haha :LOL:

I'll take my time to enjoy this refresher playthrough. Thanks! (y)

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
And people have a right to disagree with that complaining, see, it's a 2way street!
Sure. But you don't have to call them trolls (or entitled assholes), post some facepalm pictures or just make fun of them completely ignoring what they're saying.

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
What is better then remastering your game before Steam launch?
Remastering your game while having 1300 paying supporters paying 5000$ per month waiting for the game ending.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And still they come crawling out...

Edit...one even came crawling out while I was typing this post :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
unlike your communication skills ... mine are not lacking .... :rolleyes:
nah, my communication skills are fine...for those having ability to read ofc;)
you are here long enough and quite active...so not sure if someone else has taken that account o an old age has taken its toll.
either way you should put a bit effort into reading before writing/asking...though it is true zooners way:BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes