Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And another report for bullying other users.

View attachment 3843687

Keep your opinion to yourself. Go away. People are just annoyed on this bullshit updates. And they have right to be annoyed for this.
Entitled assholes who don't pay for something have the right to be annoyed they don't get what they want???

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

7S6R.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
It's ok to complain. It's also ok to discuss opinions. But they are laughing and bullying other opinions. That's not ok.
Yeah, many threads are like this. You post something, some constructive criticism, you don't like something, and you get those "old" users with thousands of posts who will bash you for having different opinion than theirs.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah, many threads are like this. You post something, some constructive criticism, you don't like something, and you get those "old" users with thousands of posts who will bash you for having different opinion than theirs.
Dude, he literally said the game release is ILLEGAL. If that is constructive criticism for you...

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
How long to finish eps 1-24? I think I stopped at eps 12 before I ditched this VN. I just wanna get back to this...
Have not tested this title fully for about a year give or take, possibly longer.
From what i recall, took me about an hour or 2, Start to Finnish.
However, i'm a reader AND sometimes there are errors (not always).

It's going to very for others and not all have the same intent/motive.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mojumbo64

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Seeing that people are mostly discussing that the game's current progression being remaster/remake focused, my question is,
Has the remaster been worth it in quality or is it still kind of not great?
I remember hair being an issue with some models/scenes, I think someone mentioned that being fixed, anything else worth checking out the remasters for?
I haven't bothered with the remaster since they've been beta builds, interested in seeing opinions on what's improved or not.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dude, he literally said the game release is ILLEGAL. If that is constructive criticism for you...
dont bother to reply to those "users", unless you are bored to death:BootyTime:

wondering how long it will take for mods to get 2+2 right while dealing with "reports" those trolls do.
though one has to congratulate them for evolving (or at least trying to) - now they are those reporting and fighting for justice and f95z for all :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes