indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
have these dev at least added a new mini harem path to let mc being with is caretaker and her daugfhters?? or is the same shit as before and this curse of the remake is only to milk gamers?
this was one of my top 10 VN here, so i'm really mad at this dev for what he is doing

Reactions: ZaynX

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Oh for fucks sake. Again the bs "the dev is milking" or "he should finish the game first before remaking" nonsense. And even from the same dudes bitching also last time. Could it be amnesia? IQ like a mayfly? Who knows...
I reported your bullshit.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
this game (like every other game here) is supposed to be a fantasy, so why ruin it by grounding the ending in realism? just give us the option of a fantastical harem ending that's all we want

Or atleast do it like city of broken dreamers, where there's a path where he isn't committed to anyone but no one hates him for it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so this update is about the remaster ?
and some change in the story ?
or is the story somewhat the same , and the images are remastered ?
so i have version 24 .... so do i download the 1-24 or download the remastered one ?
why do dev's do this to us :rolleyes:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhereTheHeartIs-S1v2024.07.10Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
have these dev at least added a new mini harem path to let mc being with is caretaker and her daugfhters?? or is the same shit as before and this curse of the remake is only to milk gamers?
this was one of my top 10 VN here, so i'm really mad at this dev for what he is doing
this game (like every other game here) is supposed to be a fantasy, so why ruin it by grounding the ending in realism? just give us the option of a fantastical harem ending that's all we want

Or atleast do it like city of broken dreamers, where there's a path where he isn't committed to anyone but no one hates him for it
futa futa?
#ntredbyfuta
#welovefuta
#ntrislife

so this update is about the remaster ?
and some change in the story ?
or is the story somewhat the same , and the images are remastered ?
so i have version 24 .... so do i download the 1-24 or download the remastered one ?
why do dev's do this to us :rolleyes:
were you in hibernation these last few months?
can you read, or only writing is your thing?

Reactions: WaltS

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Considering that they're "only" remaking season 1
Season 1 being remastered/remade before it's even released???
Yeah, no. Not happening.
Season 1 is the remake/remaster/retards keep mixing up the terms to the point that they think they're the same thing just different words. No that last part isn't directed at anyone specifically or the two I'm responding to, but a broad generalisation that may or may not include them if they don't know/care about the difference between a remaster and a remake.

There will be three seasons in total, with the third including Episode 25.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nooooh....just..;milking:cool:
Remake mid development is a sign of BIG issues, usually deeply troubling personal ones lol...
Stopped paying for this one ages ago, the team should have finished the game and then put it up on steam. Couldn't really care less how it turns out now, which is a shame as I really enjoyed it through to the cosplay episode.
Do you not look at your own work? These women look horrilble. Especially the mother.
Does anyone have a save?
Here is an idea. FINISH the game first! Then remake it.
Oh look...all these new accounts or old ones with no posts crawling out of the fucking woodwork again...

Might actually hit 600 today....
check-list-bj-novak.gif

Last edited:

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
Oh for fucks sake. Again the bs "the dev is milking" or "he should finish the game first before remaking" nonsense. And even from the same dudes bitching also last time. Could it be amnesia? IQ like a mayfly? Who knows...
Milking!! and somehow some tards suck it impressive how this shits works

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes