SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where the Heart Is [S1 v2024-07-10 BETA] [CheekyGimp]

NOTE: Season 1 BETA updated 7/8/2024, as for what episode this goes to, who knows?

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Where the Heart Is [S1 v7.9.2024 BETA] [CheekyGimp]

NOTE: Season 1 BETA updated 7/8/2024, as for what episode this goes to, who knows?

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks for sharing, since this is beta of season 1, does it mean the remade is almost complete?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
since this is beta of season 1, does it mean the remade is almost complete?
Sort of. Season 1 of the remake is almost complete. CG said there will be one more update to Season 1 before Season 1 goes on Steam. Then he will complete Episode 25, which will complete the original game. I don't recall him sharing any specific plans beyond that, but it seems likely he would want to get more of the game on Steam as Season 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tmu500

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Sort of. Season 1 of the remake is almost complete. CG said there will be one more update to Season 1 before Season 1 goes on Steam. Then he will complete Episode 25, which will complete the original game. I don't recall him sharing any specific plans beyond that, but it seems likely he would want to get more of the game on Steam as Season 2.
Nooooh....just..;milking:cool:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this is great all about the update but a remake again ? for real how many are their going to be they all of different types keep doing remakes on here hell if you made this game a harem were you can have them all or a few instead of narrowing it down at the end that would be be great . but i dont see hat happening i will grudgingly play this but i probably wont like it

Reactions: mofonistik
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes