Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure Monica was mom's best friend (Monica's secret)
That's an undisputed fact.

She took them in when MC's mother split from his dad, have been friends for years, cared for her when she was sick and was more than happy to carry on looking after MC after his mother passed away.

We don't "think" Donald is bad, that's also another undisputed fact.

Those 2 I will die on the hill for.

Refused to pay child support and held his ex wife up in court even when she was sick. Took the son he didn't want from Monica just because he didn't like her then ignored him and forced Elaine to do the same.

I don't believe for one second she tried anything with Donald. There isn;t a single hint besides Elaines own words that only came from Donald himself who hated Monica. Even drunk the only person she ever gives away fucking is her own ex, the father of her daughters.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Bailz and Avaron1974 can be considered unofficial spokes-people for the game. They speak sense (and are usually spot on with the craziness inside my head). I endorse their message! :)
:LOL:

Now I have to know if you had that saved or had to go digging for it? Either way well played. (y)

And I completely agree Katie, Jenna, Debbie and Lily are all to young to be Donald's side piece.

Not that i'm one to blow my own trumpet, for 1 I don't have a trumpet and for 2 I don't blow, buuuuuuuuut....
So you just let the candles burn all the way down and ruin the cake. Not Cool Avaron, NOT COOL.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

She took them in when MC's mother split from his dad, have been friends for years, cared for her when she was sick and was more than happy to carry on looking after MC after his mother passed away.

We don't "think" Donald is bad, that's also another undisputed fact.

Those 2 I will die on the hill for.

Refused to pay child support and held his ex wife up in court even when she was sick. Took the son he didn't want from Monica just because he didn't like her then ignored him and forced Elaine to do the same.

I don't believe for one second she tried anything with Donald. There isn;t a single hint besides Elaines own words that only came from Donald himself who hated Monica. Even drunk the only person she ever gives away fucking is her own ex, the father of her daughters.
You WIN LOL :mad: :cool: But as a Man form a very strict background I can see where Donald might not see it that way. all in perspective. Growing up Love of the Father was in a form of a test, Can i do it. Donald has one last chance to test his son and make him a man he can be proud of even if he wont be there for the results.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:LOL:

Now I have to know if you had that saved or had to go digging for it? Either way well played. (y)

And I completely agree Katie, Jenna, Debbie and Lily are all to young to be Donald's side piece.

So you just let the candles burn all the way down and ruin the cake. Not Cool Avaron, NOT COOL.
Saved deff. Never know when I might need to pull out the ole bragging rights....

I jest, had to go digging but needed something to make a debate a bit lighter.

Also, it only ruins the top part of the icing.

The trick is to put a ton of icing on the top then let the wax coat it. Once people are disgusted, say they don;t want any and walk away I can take off the contaminated icing and be left with a full cake to my greedy little self.

It's my party and i'll put myself into a food coma if I want to.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

i just saw this
ailz and @Avaron1974 can be considered unofficial spokes-people for the game. They speak sense (and are usually spot on with the craziness inside my head). I endorse their message
nice to know wont stop me from my thoughts but now i know the weight of you words! your too fun to chat with. :love:

keep me from overthinking

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Saved deff. Never know when I might need to pull out the ole bragging rights....

I jest, had to go digging but needed something to make a debate a bit lighter.

Also, it only ruins the top part of the icing.

The trick is to put a ton of icing on the top then let the wax coat it. Once people are disgusted, say they don;t want any and walk away I can take off the contaminated icing and be left with a full cake to my greedy little self.

It's my party and i'll put myself into a food coma if I want to.
b291fcc2b8a69ba3359c05b3027f9684.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In which group would you place Jolina? I think there should be a small profile page in this game with a clear age specified for every girl/guy.

How old are supposed to be Jolina and Bella? They sure look closer to their 30's then to their early 20's.
indicatively I think so:

Jenna: recently in college so 19-20
Katie, Debbie, Lily, MC, Wanda, Angel: 22-25
Jolina: 25-30
Bella, Theresa: 35-40
Elaine: over 40
Monica and Zahra over 45

Reactions: ename144

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Machete / Felicemastronzo
Question... I ask your thoughts here truly.

When did Donald Start seeing the Second GD Dizzy?
That's a really good question, but we really have no actual base on which to guess.
As Avaron well points it must have been some time for Dizzy to be in the wills or even to be considered a gold digger by Donald. Ok, Donald was a jerk but to start calling a mistress "a gold digger" he must have been past the initial infatuation and starting to be on a routine phace. So Dizzy can't have been last month's fun fuck.

Yet, still we have no way to guess. It could have been like 2 or 3 years, it can be a lot for an affair. In that case Lily could have a compatible age. She looks 21-22 old and Cheeky is pretty good at portraing age. At lease way better then those games where the middle ages milfs look at worst 25 old.

But i still think it's very far fetched. Again, how did a rather elderly business man meet a maybe 18-19 old middle-upper class girl with not a care in the world and get her into his bed?

It would have had more sense if Lily was from a difficult environment, maybe in relative poverty, then a wealthy aged man could have had his appeals, or if Lily was at least 10 years older, hungrier for money and poorer of dreams and romance, but this is not the case. (Before some lady from the forum hates me, i'm spreaking narrative wise, about how to build a character that works in a story, i'm not trying to portray a generalization of women).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
While waiting for this game to resume its regular updates, players are encouraged to play the gender flipped version "Where the Cockles Are"™ - coming soon!

Reactions: Machete

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So about 2 weeks or so I did a render/desktop wallpaper I did of Jessica from "Babysitters"....I'm back at it again.....Though this time joining Jessica is Katie from "Where the Heart Is" and Aubrey from my game "Devil In Your Eyes" I hope you guys enjoy.

ReturnofPoncho

Aubrey_Jessica_Katie.jpg

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes