stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Is there similar games to recommend? I'm playing the most of mainstream games from this forum but when i still waiting for some new content in this, a new game could be fun

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Provisional release date for Episode 9 is currently 10th January. Usual rules apply - It will be available to $10 patrons initially, then $5 patrons 1 week later, then $1 patrons after another week. Hoping to have a rough working version before the 10th, so if any of the $10 patrons want to volunteer to beta test, please message me (Please show your interest in beta testing via DMs, not via comments on this post).
Thanks,
CG

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Provisional release date for Episode 9 is currently 10th January. Usual rules apply - It will be available to $10 patrons initially, then $5 patrons 1 week later, then $1 patrons after another week. Hoping to have a rough working version before the 10th, so if any of the $10 patrons want to volunteer to beta test, please message me (Please show your interest in beta testing via DMs, not via comments on this post).
Thanks,
CG
I should have added, it's actually free for everyone at the same time as $1 fans.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I should have added, it's actually free for everyone at the same time as $1 fans.
No matter. I read the initial message, then referred to our 'conversation' last week. I decided that I wanted to guarantee my seat, as it were, to your 'premier' presentation group: thus, I am now one of your $10 club members. Avidly looking forward to ALL updates in hopes of impregnating Monica...and, if they're interested, Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Lily and the bitch coffee shop owner (make no mistake - SHE'S HOT!) But Monica will be the primary receptor of my LOVE (lust?) God forbid she miscarries! MY job...nee, MY DUTY will be to cause her to lactate HEAVILY for our child...and for her perverted mate! (If Tara needs the occasional 'charity fuck,' far be it from me to turn her down. She DID give me friendly advice to help me secure Monica! If she'd like an FFM trifecta with Monica and me, I suggest that she playfully bring it up in a 'wine-social' among the three of us to plant it in Monica's mind...just a thought.) Anxiously waiting for the 10th!

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
BUG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who the ef is Francois...unless he was the maitr'd/bartender of the bar/restaurant where I (MC) wooed my honey, Monica a few(?) chapters ago. I have absolutely no recall of this apparent thug. (Bear in mind, Monica was the main point of my interest at that time...I may have missed a salient fact or two.)

Oct 25, 2018
This game any good? I'm trying to decide which game to play next. I've played Summertime Saga, DFD, DMD, Melody, Freeloading Family, My Sweet Neighbors and Milfy City. This game caught my eye as well as Man of the House, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire and Babysitter.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
This game any good? I'm trying to decide which game to play next. I've played Summertime Saga, DFD, DMD, Melody, Freeloading Family, My Sweet Neighbors and Milfy City. This game caught my eye as well as Man of the House, Depraved Awakening and Babysitter.
If you like games like MSN and Melody you'll enjoy this game as well. Download it you won't be disappointed.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This game any good? I'm trying to decide which game to play next. I've played Summertime Saga, DFD, DMD, Melody, Freeloading Family, My Sweet Neighbors and Milfy City. This game caught my eye as well as Man of the House, Depraved Awakening and Babysitter.
All of those are great. WtHi has great and sometimes hilarious dialogue tho and is somewhat more linear to play whereas say MotH is a little grindy at times. Babysitter is good as well and has a few different paths (vanilla, NTR etc) you can follow so quite re-playable. DA is just great (and it is the only one that is complete).

Your choice :) But all four are great!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This game any good? I'm trying to decide which game to play next. I've played Summertime Saga, DFD, DMD, Melody, Freeloading Family, My Sweet Neighbors and Milfy City. This game caught my eye as well as Man of the House, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire and Babysitter.

I'm a big fan of nearly every game you mentioned. You won't be disappointed. This is one of my favorite games.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
The writing is great on par or better than DMD and Melody, the build up to and getting scenes is abit faster than them it's about the same as man of the house but without the grind. Overall it's a masterpiece you definitely want to give it a try.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I've been enjoying this story since it's infancy. I've been tracking, sniffing, teasing the characters from day one. It gets tedious from time to time, but the story is fairly tight and keeps me coming back for more...so much so that I decided that the developers deserved my financial support! (Meager as it is) I must warn you, sir, that Monica is MINE! If I find any interlopers, rest assured that they will be summarily decimated...in my fantasies, at least! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...that and a buck-and-a-half should get you a decent cup of coffee!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes