ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nice update.
I had to play ep6-10 over again and I was simply lost in the game... in a very good way of course.

Harem Route is the best! I highly recommend Mambo #5'ing it y'all
a lil' bit of Monica in my life
a lil bit of Zarah by my side
a lil bit of Jenna is all I need
a lil bit of Debbie is what I see
a lil bit of Lily in the sun
a lil bit of Katie all night long
a lil bit of Angel, here I am...
hearty round of applause..i once did Pizza Number 5 much the same way but ya know..about pizza :p

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another excellent update full of amazing scenes for one of the best games in the genre. Already eager for next update although I know it shall take some time. Damn the cliffhanger (knowing the dad the will shall ask for something unreasonable) and not going all the way with Lily for the sake of maximum score and greater deferred gratification was damn hard. Banter with Angel was very good too although I suspect there might be some bug about her scores in her reception scene.
Let me know the details if you think you noticed a bug. thanks

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i don't think Dizzy is Jolina (the 1st time around she rejected him) or Monica (she hates the MC dad with a passion), the MC dad's conditions for his wife and mistress was that they don't sleep around or get close romantically with some other guy also the MC dad was spot on when he predicted the MC would end up at Monica house, sure the MC dad was a dick but he knew how to predict ppl and he did call "Dizzy" a gold digger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm kinda an old fucker but do girls nowadays actually give out hj's cause in my life (I have been married 3 times and have had a bunch of other partners in between) I have never actually gotten one and it seemed like every chick in this game that's what they were only comfortable in doing? Sadly in RL, most women will fuck you long before they blow you because it is a much more personal experience to which most women aren't really willing to do...
Not sure if it was a "catholic school thing", but when I was growing up, got plenty of "hand shandy's" of girls before they ever fully put out!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sigh. thought this would have been the day for Monica penetration.

We lost this week, but we move on, practice tomorrow and a game update in the coming months and hope we get the results we are looking for. Refs were against us this week but that's not something we can control. We can only go out there and give our 100% week in week out. Thank you.

-My Penis

*press conference closes*
Love this!

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
I just started the new episode, its good, don't get me wrong, but there's something that bothers me.
I liked OG Jenna, the shy nerdy girl, and i started worrying when she got the tan, and now she looks like a thot, and i don't like it, why make her look like a thot when you have her sister to do that.
But oh well, what can we do, that's my only complain so far.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i found a massive flaw in CG's plan...you received a beachhouse/property..well..i looked up pricing..and lets say..since dear dead dad was a mega millionaire we should assume this is not a tiki hut on a mud bog..but we'll also not assume its a malibu beach house worth 20 million...so..we'll go a little bit under the median and say we are looking at minimum 1 million dollar maximum 5 million dollar property...SO...i say put it on the market(beach property goes FAST) and fuck the will and it's silly rules..if you cannot manage to get by on 1-5 million you are a derp :p THEN..invest in Monica's business(and promote Angel as a potential model to her) buy Jenna the finest education(her interest would probably mean Ryerson in Canada..its number 1 for tech/puter crud on earth) AND finally..marry Katie..YES MARRY KATIE!!! see..i just rewrote the whole damn game..i win :D

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
"A little knowledge ……………… is a dangerous thing"

Cheeky is fast becoming the Agatha Christie of games ;)

Whoever set the MC up to go stay with Monica either did so before knowing what the father's will contained or at the direction of the father before he died.
When we discover the identity of the email sender - hopefully from Jolina in the next update, then maybe, just maybe things will become clearer.
However as well as controlling the sexual advancement, this author is becoming the master of suspense.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All caught up on previous posts I think. Brief summary of what I noticed:

Looks like I missed a few "debates", but @bossapplesauce came in swinging his bat again and sorted it out. Definitely think he should be first choice for the lead if they ever re-make Roadhouse! :)
As you may have noticed, I'm no longer getting involved in discussions about piracy, so let's try to avoid flogging that dead horse on here and move on.

viezeman is off the Xmas card list, @Major Wanker 's wife is definitely on my Xmas card list (but it needs to be exclusive Major, I don't do shares'ies)

For those supporting me in previous posts, it is much appreciated, but I won't comment specifically as it just re-ignites the shit.

Two people literally got a full tutorial on how to use a computer (was it even plugged in??)

As I've said multiple times, if an episode drops here, please feel free to play it. Don't hold off out of respect to me. I know some people have tried to adhere to this, but no need. Although it's appreciated, there's no need. If it's out, it's out. Go play it!

If I "like" a particular conspiracy theory (about the will /Dizzy, etc.), it doesn't mean I'm validating it as correct. Just acknowledging that I like the fact ppl are thinking about it (and sharing their thoughts), so it doesn't mean it's true!
The plotline/ending has already been determined!

So far - no specific bugs/errors called out, but please let me know if you find anything.

umberto

Aug 19, 2017
i found a massive flaw in CG's plan...you recieved a beachhouse/property..well..i looked up pricing..and lets say..since dear dead dad was a mega millionaire we should assume this is not a tiki hut on a mud bog..but we'll also not assume its a malibu beach house worth 20 million...so..we'll go a little bit under the median and say we are looking at minimum 1 million dollar maximum 5 million dollar property...SO...i say put it on the market(beach property goes FAST) and fuck the will and it's silly rules..if you cannot manage to get by on 1-5 million you are a derp :p THEN..invest in Monica's business(and promote Angel as a potential model to her) buy Jenna the finest education(her interest would probably mean Ryerson in Canada..its number 1 for tech/puter crud on earth) AND finally..marry Katie..YES MARRY KATIE!!! see..i just rewrote the whole damn game..i win :D
My surveyors will need to verify your valuation of the property, but your theory is sound.

Reactions: Riou and CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just started the new episode, its good, don't get me wrong, but there's something that bothers me.
I liked OG Jenna, the shy nerdy girl, and i started worrying when she got the tan, and now she looks like a thot, and i don't like it, why make her look like a thot when you have her sister to do that.
But oh well, what can we do, that's my only complain so far.
what's a thot?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kinda. See Elaine won the rest of the money while you were putting together your master plan and I swooped in and converted her to the dyke side so i'd have a very rich bitch wrapped around my middle finger ..... literally.
Who said she's not already on the dyke side???

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, I must sadly admit that I have played this game now. In my pitiful defense, I didn't play the last update until after my tier was available, so maybe that's almost kinda a wash? Nah, I didn't think so either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, good game. People should play it.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I kinda ran out of ideas so when in doubt "try switching it off and on again".
Maybe you could have a look at this -
It should have some better advice than mine... Maybe?
Yeah just finished trying that but after some files getting deleted with the cmd, still no dice

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes