xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The vocal minority are out in force today. Love it! Keep it coming, boys... I'll bring the popcorn!
The entitlement and bitching sure are strong after this release. Makes me wonder how many of the 'critics' paid you guys to work on the game and why they didn't cancel their support when they thought the game wasn't up to their expectations.

It's perfectly fine and understandable to make constructive criticism about a game you thought was promising and that, in the end, failed to deliver what you expected from it, it's what I would've done too, but constantly complaining about the same stuff you didn't pay a dollar for is ridiculous and immature.

I still have the old version containing Eps 1-24, the one released prior to the remake, and will play it till the remake catches up to it. It's a pretty good and funny story and it helps with the waiting. Just sayin'.:coffee::whistle:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
problem isnt remake those most was already updated changed renders so as begning not so mucg change
2 reason 1 sell from steam 2 stallin more
Errrm …
Could you please rephrase this in plain and understandable English?
Thanks.

Boobman9877

Apr 18, 2024
The entitlement and bitching sure are strong after this release. Makes me wonder how many of the 'critics' paid you guys to work on the game and why they didn't cancel their support when they thought the game wasn't up to their expectations.

It's perfectly fine and understandable to make constructive criticism about a game you thought was promising and that, in the end, failed to deliver what you expected from it, it's what I would've done too, but constantly complaining about the same stuff you didn't pay a dollar for is ridiculous and immature.

I still have the old version containing Eps 1-24, the one released prior to the remake, and will play it till the remake catches up to it. It's a pretty good and funny story and it helps with the waiting. Just sayin'.:coffee::whistle:
all the dev keeps doing is releasing the same thing, first its updated graphics ok cool, now its releasing 1-24 for steam, who cares, taking almost a year so far to release another episode if that's even the plan, i do plan to bring popcorn, cause the dev is a tool and some mods are to for removing my post because im critical of the lack of progress but its perceived as whining, hilarious, you're dumb who ever posted that as a reason, either say your done making the game or shut up.

Feb 9, 2020
all the dev keeps doing is releasing the same thing, first its updated graphics ok cool, now its releasing 1-24 for steam, who cares, taking almost a year so far to release another episode if that's even the plan, i do plan to bring popcorn, cause the dev is a tool and some mods are to for removing my post because im critical of the lack of progress but its perceived as whining, hilarious, you're dumb who ever posted that as a reason, either say your done making the game or shut up.
Man, you're complaining here in a piracy site. Unless you paid for the product in full in CheekyGimp's platforms, then you should forward your issues there. No use whining here or making a fuss about it. So what if it's taking too long, I think the steps the dev has taken seems reasonable. Might as well count it lucky that he ain't pulling the same shit like DarkCookie's BS (Summertime Saga dev) and his tech update

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes