tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Yea, but it's not posted here yet

Besides, the first preview picture isn't even in the game, is it?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.05 is episode 3, right? Bit misleading in the title/description. Also the megalink is broken.
Also can't wait for next update to be here :p
Yea. 0.05 is episode 3. There were a couple of really early releases that didn't make up a complete full episode, so hence 0.05 is Ep3.
Here's the link for the current "free version" 0.05. Latest version 0.06a is out (early release) for specific Patreon patrons at the moment, but will be available for everyone in 10 days.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yea, but it's not posted here yet

Besides, the first preview picture isn't even in the game, is it?
Nope. A couple of the preview pics haven't happened yet, but will be incorporated, e.g. Monica in the black robe will be in episode 0.07, the pool table scene will be in 0.08. The actual renders that make the episodes may differ slightly as these were done quite a while ago, and I'm re-rendering a lot of my old shots if I think they need improvement (to better suit the actual scene/story or improve lighting / quality, etc. ....)

Reactions: tizz

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just downloaded the Renpy SDK and it was fairly straight forward to create an Android package, it told me that I needed to download RAPT but Renpy downloaded it on its own, then I clicked on Install SDK & Create Keys and it downloaded everything on its own again; just prompting me a few times for confirmation.

After that I had to configure a few things about the package itself, but the entire thing was guided by Renpy, never had to Google anything. It took me maybe 15 minutes to run the setup to the point where it allowed me to build a package.

If you are having any specific problems I am down to help you solve them but I would require some information about what the exact problem is that you are facing. It is possible that if you are using Windows it might not be able to do everything auto-magically as it does on Linux.

Although, I am not sure if this conversation belongs on this thread, perhaps it would be better suited in private.
I don't think I'm having any technical issues as such. It's just that Renpy doesn't create the android version as easily as it does PC/MAC distributables. I get a prompt to download the Java developer kit and then when I went to download that, I kept getting download errors saying I hadn't ticked the Ts&Cs box and need to turn cookies on before download, even though I had ticked the box and turned cookies on. So I stopped trying. I'm sure it's simple enough to sort out, but as I said I have a very long to-do list and getting an android version of the game isn't anywhere near high priority on that list, so after I spent a few minutes looking into it without success, I stopped. Might be something I'll re-visit if my list shortens, but not for now.
But thanks for the offer.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@CheekyGimp I talked about this game for the first version that I really liked, but now I'm surprised how the game grew in quality, in every way I've seen, the story left me wanting to play a lot more, increasing excitement with every step in the game making us think what will happen in the scenes that will come, I can tell only, your game is fantastic :cool:;):)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp I talked about this game for the first version that I really liked, but now I'm surprised how the game grew in quality, in every way I've seen, the story left me wanting to play a lot more, increasing excitement with every step in the game making us think what will happen in the scenes that will come, I can tell only, your game is fantastic :cool:;):)
Great to hear you like it !! Thanks for the comments !!

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
@Carlo S thanks for the head up, @CheekyGimp for the game and @UncleVT by the link.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah i have this game on my list to check out!

Reactions: Carlo S

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Merci, for telling me about the game, I'll like it, you always talk to me about good games :kisskiss:
Great to hear you like it !! Thanks for the comments !!
Thanks, for the game, @UncleVT for posting the game.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
@CheekyGimp can u pls tell me what's the difference between the release for 10$ and the one for 5$? Thanks

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp can u pls tell me what's the difference between the release for 10$ and the one for 5$? Thanks
Basically, it's the same release, but the release date is different. As soon as I have a new episode tested and ready to go, I release it for $10 patrons. 1 week later, I release it for $5 patrons and 1 more week later, I release it for everyone. Each episode is well tested, but obviously sometimes I might miss something (e.g. a typo or a continuity error, etc.). If that's the case and it gets flagged to me between these releases, I'll correct the error. So other than the timing, the only other other differences would be if there was any minor corrections.
Will have a think about (and speak to patrons) about this current system this month (i.e. do people think they are getting value for money) and figure out if it needs to be tweaked (e.g. $10 = 20 days early, $5 = 10 days early instead of 2 weeks /1 week). Always open to feedback....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes