Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the whole update was about telling us that we end up with nobody if we go the route of the harem and threesome
Some pairing/ groupings are in the works but the sisters are very highly doubtful given Katies warnings.

There are a few others that look like they could work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Was wondering why those updates suddenly took so long, than I looked at his Patreon and saw how much money he's now making each month.
happened to many games I follow on this side sadly. At least the content of 18 was solid this time. 17 was not only bad, but also way overhyped by him.
He made it look like half a year was needed because it was such a huge update with tons of content, but it really ended up being the shortest and with nearly no content.
Hope he sticks to releases like 18 now.
That was worth the wait for sure.

Reactions: Parnso

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hate to be "that girl" but the devs, and me many many many times, have said there is no harem.....

how is it still news to people?
Simple, people play a game and what happens in game is canon, not what a dev or movie producer or writer of a book says outside of it. Well now it is entering game seriously so people take notice. You know it is normal for people to play a game and not read a patreon or forum to find out what is meant to be in the game or said by players who do read the forum or Patreon, but just look at the game itself and what is in it. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Simple, people play a game and what happens in game is canon, not what a dev or movie producer or writer of a book says outside of it. Well now it is entering game seriously so people take notice. You know it is normal for people to play a game and not read a patreon or forum to find out what is meant to be in the game, but just look at the game itself and what is in it. :p
Even the game says, many many many times, there is no harem.

In fact, the only way to even assume a harem is happening is if you read absolutely nothing.

Lily says she wants Mc to herself, Bella says she wants MC to herself, Monica warns him not to touch her kids, Katie warns him not to touch her mother or sister, Jolina is looking for a normal relationship and Elaine is old fashioned and not into the sharing thing.

On top of that several of the girls really don't like each other.

The only girls Katie was willing to share with were her friends and that's gone out of the window recently with her jealousy but Deb will help if you help her get with Lily.

While several of the girls are warming up to others to make possible groupings happen a full harem would be absolutely ridiculous.

That's all in the game. While it was confirmed on the forums the game has hinted since the start that trying to sleep with everyone would end badly.

Consequences have been foreshadowed for a long time.

Like I said, the only way anyone could possibly see a harem is if they skipped every single bit of dialogue.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hello everybody,

sorry but I have two rookie (for this game) questions:
if i download episode 17 do i also find all previous episodes?
do you have any idea how many episodes the whole game will be?

thanx

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I have a slight issue, My saves are not working tells me the script has changed anyone else have this issue

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello everybody,

sorry but I have two rookie (for this game) questions:
if i download episode 17 do i also find all previous episodes?
do you have any idea how many episodes the whole game will be?

thanx
All episodes are included.

There are 24 planned episodes but it could go longer depending if certain storylines grow a bit as they get to them to make sure they get resolved properly. There will be no less than 24 anyway.

They aren't going to rush anyway. If they need more episodes they will add them.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
So I couldn't really tell, does the gallery show all possible scenes with a girl, or just the ones you have unlocked? does it show locked scenes if you missed them somehow? I haven't played the earlier chapters in a long time, but I always felt like I missed opportunities in this game sometimes.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016

In fact, the only way to even assume a harem is happening is if you read absolutely nothing.

Lily says she wants Mc to herself, Bella says she wants MC to herself, Monica warns him not to touch her kids, Katie warns him not to touch her mother or sister, Jolina is looking for a normal relationship and Elaine is old fashioned and not into the sharing thing.

The only girls Katie was willing to share with were her friends and that's gone out of the window recently with her jealousy but Deb will help if you help her get with Lily.

While several of the girls are warming up to others to make possible groupings happen a full harem would be absolutely ridiculous.
I think the main problem is that the game plays like a harem game, normally a routed game would force you to chose between which girl you want to spend time with during any given day, this game doesn't, hence many people will feel like "something" will happen at one point to open up the harem path.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

That's all in the game. While it was confirmed on the forums the game has hinted since the start that trying to sleep with everyone would end badly.

Consequences have been foreshadowed for a long time.

Like I said, the only way anyone could possibly see a harem is if they skipped every single bit of dialogue.
It is cute how you keep defending and how players kept getting away with it and can easily see routes how a harem could work based upon what happens in game even if it would take some finessing and some dark moments. :p They are just two opinions that will not come together since they are based upon different views of what happened in game and what could happen, where you have the advantage that your vision is shared by devs and you know that cause you have read the forum and Patreon and with last few updates it becomes more clear also in game.

Whether the fact a harem will not be possible will be overall a good or bad thing for game in the end, future will tell, but it is where devs want to go.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All episodes are included.

There are 24 planned episodes but it could go longer depending if certain storylines grow a bit as they get to them to make sure they get resolved properly. There will be no less than 24 anyway.

They aren't going to rush anyway. If they need more episodes they will add them.
thank you so much

how much time has passed between one episode and another for now?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is cute how you keep defending
I'm not defending anything, i'm telling people how it is.

and can easily see routes how a harem could work based upon what happens in game even if it would take some finessing and some dark moments.
It would need complete character rewrites considering it's literally against everything most of them say and their personalities.

It would be a butchering of the story.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
so there are consequences when you sleep with everybody?. Why not just add a suspicious system?. Because atleast the three mc lives with he can ask to keep it a secret due to the will.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not defending anything, i'm telling people how it is.

It would need complete character rewrites considering it's literally against everything most of them say and their personalities.

It would be a butchering of the story.
Not really there was also more than enough in most of those relations, for them to step over that and choose to be with MC instead of being alone again when push come to shove, which will happen to all the girls he does not end up with since he has to choose now.

It is not like those girls are the type who easily get together with other guys for their own reasons even if they look like super models and would get millions of offers in reality. Now that that was likely done on purpose, partly to keep shouts of another dreaded fetish away likely, is another story. :p

Reactions: Edrick23
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes