Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Mabel was never supposed to have sex with MC, except flashing her tits, that was my self insert to a boring scene. But apparently someone else on the team liked the new look I gave her so much he decided to go for it, failing in the process...

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know, I don't trust Bella. She sticks to MC, she suddenly likes him so much after her father's death. She helps as much as she can. I wonder why? I can't believe she had a crush on MC. It must be something else.

The only women I trust in this game are the ones the MC lives with (Monica, Jenna, Katie) + Lily and Debbie. the rest is one unknown, every woman hides something. :confused:
It would be nice if everything revealed already.. I would like to know the true face of Elaine, Bella and Jolina, that's what interests me the most.
your also forgetting that Elaine is also getting along right after MC's dad's death "trying to make up lost years" as she claims i bet its in the will to kick him out of the house then send Monica the email and then be nice to MC so he would lose everything

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That's how I feel too, she's way too eager with our MC to just be a crush.

I kinda trust Monica, Jenna and Katie. They have nothing to gain from the MC living with them as far as we know. Of course my paranoia strikes immediately and one of them could be in the will and their condition would be to have the MC living with them. o_O

Oh dear.
No no please no. Monica, Katie and Jenna, please don't have anything to do with that will. At least they. There are already too many secrets here in this game.. :(

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That would be doing them a favour, the dad hated Monica and wouldn't want her having money and the MC. If anything he would have given her the same conditions as him, to stay away.
Thanks for giving me a minute to enjoy my theory. It wasn't very good anyway. :D

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My theory was flawed, dad wouldn't give money to Monica.
Damn. The worst thing is when you become attached to a woman, and then find out that she did something for the order of MC father or his will. A complete loss of trust in the person then. :confused:

That's why I'm afraid to trust the rest of the women except Monica, Katie, Jenna Debbie/Lily. I don't want to be hurt. I just prefer to be careful.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
So, I've re-read the Forture several times, and I'm still right. Dizzy is Bella.

When she's talking about sisters she's really vague, because makes note of only saying the word "Sisters" but never verifying if she's talking only about the one pair. Because there are two pairs of sisters that are circling around his life, Katie and Jenna and Bella and Elaine.

And if you really think about it, both pairs can be described similarly. One is hot tempered with a mouth on her. One is more shy and timid. And no matter which pair you pick, the woman they have in common is Jolina. We can see evidence on Jenna's computer about Bella having been in Jolina's apartment. Where as Jenna is the one who brought Jolina into your life, but the same could be said for Bella if she is the one behind the email.

And Jolina has clues about being the "blonde that prefers women over men". Theresa calls her a lesbian for not liking Tommy, but is that the only reason? Because she doesn't say anything like that about Jenna. Does Theresa have some other sort of proof about her liking women? Plus Jolina herself talks about her "friend" who promised money to keep the Coffee Shop open, but that it fell through. It's heavily implied so far that Bella is that person. Given that, Bella is probably Jolina's ex. Or possibly even still her girlfriend, who knows.
Hi RoadWolf.

How do you come to the conclusion that Bella is the gold digger?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am stuck.

At this point I am thinking that Jolina and Jenna are together and conspiring to get the money.

Pity because Jolina is my favourite girl with Lily.

I never really trusted Bella (or Elaine to that matter), but I still can't make the connection.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And Jolina has clues about being the "blonde that prefers women over men". Theresa calls her a lesbian for not liking Tommy, but is that the only reason? Because she doesn't say anything like that about Jenna. Does Theresa have some other sort of proof about her liking women?
Theresa only called Jolina a lesbian because she wasn't interested in her Tommy.

The sisters friend that happens to be blonde and prefers girls is Debbie.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Theresa only called Jolina a lesbian because she wasn't interested in her Tommy.
Is that the only way you see it? I took it to be deliberately confusing in that, it could either mean Bella/Jolina (The sister and friend that prefers woman - Jolina is bi so it's at least possible)
But as you say, it could also very well mean Debbie (The sister "Katie" and the friend that prefers women)
It's a very nice set up that it could be either parties/group to keep us guessing, that's why I liked that fortune teller scene so much, nothing concrete but inching towards answers. I will admit Debbie is the last person I thought would be in anyway involved ... guess I'm back to everyone on the shit-list.
:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is that the only way you see it? I took it to be deliberately confusing in that, it could either mean Bella/Jolina (The sister and friend that prefers woman - Jolina is bi so it's at least possible)
But as you say, it could also very well mean Debbie (The sister "Katie" and the friend that prefers women)
It's a very nice set up that it could be either parties/group to keep us guessing, that's why I liked that fortune teller scene so much, nothing concrete but inching towards answers. I will admit Debbie is the last person I thought would be in anyway involved ... guess I'm back to everyone on the shit-list.
She also mentions the blonde that prefers women will be going to the beach ..... which is where Katie, Lily and Debbie are off to next update.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Theory. Jolene and Teresa are related and have been working together this entire time. There is a reason why she never actually allows you the opportunity to see the video footage. She's far better at computers than she has previously let on and she's the one who sent those emails. They are in attempts to get both you and Elaine to break your contract so they set you up from the beginning. Manipulating the e-mails and possibly even orchestrated your removal from the home. The end goal is for Teresa to get all of the inherentance. They been playing dirty the whole time. Teresa goes on and on about the feminine hold over men but she is acting like the manipulating sperant of old. Just as you were told by the fortune teller. She is Dizzy is name only but secretly very cunning. I believe that Elaine is close to discovering who the master of puppets is and with the help of Jenna, Bella and the others MC will start to figure it out as well. This entire thing has been a misdirection. We were lead to believe that Eliane and Bella were the threats but in reality it's really Jolene and Teresa.

Just my thoughts at least. Jolene clearly knew more about your family than she was supposed to and had had a few slip ups. You guys aren't trusting the wrong people. New Coffee shop owner right after your dad died? Email came from that shop, she knows about Katie despite never meeting her and Jenna not having any real reason to mention Katie to her, Jenna is a recluse and private individual. Jolene has the knowledge of who actually sent the emails but is withholding it from you. Come on. Even her fight with Teresa looked like it was staged. You can believe anything you have seen with those two. Am I the only one seeing this?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

You're being to literal. Jolina said she hadn't dated a man in a while but then she talks about someone she was close with until recently who promised to help her financially. She makes it a point to keep a description of this person vague. That's very clearly intentional. There are pictures of Bella in Jolina's apartment. The pieces fit together.

Debbie is a misdirect. And the fortune teller never says outloud which pair sisters she's talking about.

Bella being Dizzy makes the most sense because depending on your choices she knows the Will conditions of both you and her sister. She's the one with the most information, the most ability to do something about it.

And just because Debbie is for sure coming to the beach, doesn't mean Jolina isn't. Not to mention, you can tell Katie no. You can make it so Debbie doesn't go to the beach. The blonde who shows up at the beach has to be outside our control.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think it's based on some your choices or is random and kept vague because I did a quick start where I only romanced Monica and I got some dialogue that could be about Elaine or Monica that I don't think I got the first time.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think it's based on some your choices or is random and kept vague because I did a quick start where I only romanced Monica and I got some dialogue that could be about Elaine or Monica that I don't think I got the first time.
View attachment 845705 View attachment 845708 View attachment 845709 View attachment 845710
Cool, but I'm on a path not romancing Monica and I got the same info in those screens. And I think the double meaning is intentional to keep us all guessing. There may be some extra dialog for some variables I haven't had time to play it through multiple times differently to check. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Cool, but I'm on a path not romancing Monica and I got the same info in those screens. There may be some extra dialog for some variables I haven't had time to play it through multiple times differently to check. ;)
I think I set Elaine to be friendly and got that dialogue but on my first play through of an old save I was a dick to her and didn't get that dialogue at all so it must be based on some variables.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Your powers of deduction are Sherlockian, but fail to account for the several artists we have had come and go since December and that we have paused our patreon multiple times while working so as to be fair to our patreons. Something else I found out the other day. I've always known our main Dev Cheeky has had a nice job outside of this game, this is just a hobby, but in his taking more than a week of vacation off to finalize this update, he actually lost a bigger performance bonus than he would see from his portion of our monthly patreonage. So it's definitely not about the money for him.
Thanks for the passive aggressive remark, but you don't need to be Sherlock to see the patterns, though chacun à son goût.
Hey I believe you and everything is cool, I only call them like I see them, I'm here since the beginning over 4 years ago and it's very obvious and always the same pattern, only a few big devs still give out updates every month like they did in the beginning.
Btw if you put your Patreon often on breaks like you say, you could start charging by updates and not every month instead, this would silence a lot of critics.

Reactions: Powerbabe
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes