Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think that's another main reason I love Natasha so much. Originally, we only ever got Katie's (very biased) opinion of her and somewhat, that is shown with her first interactions. But my Natasha saves is one of my favourites, give her the chance shre a very misunderstood and quite sad character that has an amazing turnaround for your first interaction with her.

It's just a truly great VN all round really.
that's one path I never got around to playing either. I always felt there was more to her and only hated her in my saves cause Katie said I needed to basically. Always felt she have a good path if I played it. By time I was going to play it I was feeling a bit burnt out. Yeah I could of use the chapter select and skipped some but idk for some reason I don't like to use it unless I just want to see a scene but for a new save I rather start from Chapter 1 as I feel like I have a bit more control.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that's one path I never got around to playing either. I always felt there was more to her and only hated her in my saves cause Katie said I needed to basically. Always felt she have a good path if I played it. By time I was going to play it I was feeling a bit burnt out. Yeah I could of use the chapter select and skipped some but idk for some reason I don't like to use it unless I just want to see a scene but for a new save I rather start from Chapter 1 as I feel like I have a bit more control.
Heh yreah I understand, I rarely have an issue starting new saves in VN's from the start again, especially if love the story and little details.

You haven't really missed her path though, as all her scenes (if you go through with idiot Katie's plan) you see on every path regardless. So she doesn't actually have her own path, though her interactions in the cafe (both when she comes in when you're working and when she tries to blackmail you later) are different depending on whether (and how) you helped Katie. Whether Cheeky expands on that slightly or not I don't know. Then obviously, you get the karaoke scene late on where you can talk to her outside the club. So almost really a path without a path lol, if that makes any sense.

I just want that expanded, I think she a great character and if Ch25 going to be a big one to wrap stuff up, I think it would be great to have an ending (even if small) with her, given how she kind of a constant throughout the entire story and not actually the bitch she was first made out to be.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I think that's another main reason I love Natasha so much. Originally, we only ever got Katie's (very biased) opinion of her and somewhat, that is shown with her when first meet her. But my Natasha save is one of my favourites, give her the chance she a very misunderstood and quite sad character that has an amazing turnaround from your first interaction with her. I really hope Cheeky gives us an ending with her (yes, I have begged lol).

It's just a truly great VN all round really.
Wow. I thought I was the only one that enjoyed Natasha path. Once your lawyer shuts her little plan down, I found her path very enjoyable. She's no Debbie, Lily or Wanda, but I quite like her. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Wow im unironically trying to find out if the dev started milking his patreons and my posts are getting deleted for trolling...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I did really enjoy Natasha 's comeback but personaly I liked Banging the Bible basher more.
And infront of Dog boy too Bonus.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes