felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How many of the girls is it possible to impregnate?

So far ive got one of the sisters, and bella i think. Others?
To date there are 2 possible pregnancies: Jenna and Bella.

And others on which the will is expressed, but with no effect yet.

probably all LIs excluding MILFs, or at least Elaine is self-excluding.

Hererow

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

experimenting a little with AI. The main problem is consistency, for example two similar pictures of Jenna return two enhanced faces that look different enough that I would not consider them to be the same person.
Monica is always a little bit too Asian, Zarah a little bit too young looking.
Sex scenes dont work at all, and all penises are turned into fingers or wooden sticks.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

experimenting a little with AI. The main problem is consistency, for example two similar pictures of Jenna return two enhanced faces that look different enough that I would not consider them to be the same person.
Monica is always a little bit too Asian, Zarah a little bit too young looking.
Sex scenes dont work at all, and all penises are turned into fingers or wooden sticks.
These look excellent. Love Zarah's new look and how realistic they look. Did a little messing around with AI a few months ago too and had the same issue with consistency. As soon as THAT improves over the next years... it will be the future of artwork for games. Also... saw some crazy stuff... where I made a SFW image, but AI randomly stuck a cock on the side of someones head instead of an ear. AI still needs a bit of work ebfore it replaces DAZ, but when it does... it will be incredible.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes