• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How many of the girls is it possible to impregnate?

So far ive got one of the sisters, and bella i think. Others?
To date there are 2 possible pregnancies: Jenna and Bella.

And others on which the will is expressed, but with no effect yet.

probably all LIs excluding MILFs, or at least Elaine is self-excluding.

Hererow

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

experimenting a little with AI. The main problem is consistency, for example two similar pictures of Jenna return two enhanced faces that look different enough that I would not consider them to be the same person.
Monica is always a little bit too Asian, Zarah a little bit too young looking.
Sex scenes dont work at all, and all penises are turned into fingers or wooden sticks.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

experimenting a little with AI. The main problem is consistency, for example two similar pictures of Jenna return two enhanced faces that look different enough that I would not consider them to be the same person.
Monica is always a little bit too Asian, Zarah a little bit too young looking.
Sex scenes dont work at all, and all penises are turned into fingers or wooden sticks.
These look excellent. Love Zarah's new look and how realistic they look. Did a little messing around with AI a few months ago too and had the same issue with consistency. As soon as THAT improves over the next years... it will be the future of artwork for games. Also... saw some crazy stuff... where I made a SFW image, but AI randomly stuck a cock on the side of someones head instead of an ear. AI still needs a bit of work ebfore it replaces DAZ, but when it does... it will be incredible.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i just don't get how having to choose between the girls and monica makes sense. eventually monica is gonna find out we're dating anyway and wont it end up being the same situation? won't she be heartbroken and expose us? ugh its annoying. anyway here's to hoping for a harem mod eventually

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i just don't get how having to choose between the girls and monica makes sense. eventually monica is gonna find out we're dating anyway and wont it end up being the same situation? won't she be heartbroken and expose us? ugh its annoying. anyway here's to hoping for a harem mod eventually
It is an avn where you have sex with everyone you meet, it has to be verisimilar, not realistic. Monica will not know when the affair with her daughters has become serious and is unlikely to make a scene thus ruining their happiness as well, and the same is true in reverse. You break her heart when you leave her, regardless of who you prefer to her

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
To date there are 2 possible pregnancies: Jenna and Bella.

And others on which the will is expressed, but with no effect yet.

probably all LIs excluding MILFs, or at least Elaine is self-excluding.
really? iirc when i played it along ass time ago you could get elaine pregnant as well as bellas mom in fact i think my play through was just romancing her only and she ended up telling me she was pregnant maybe that was something else but im pretty sure it was her that said that

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
really? iirc when i played it along ass time ago you could get elaine pregnant as well as bellas mom in fact i think my play through was just romancing her only and she ended up telling me she was pregnant maybe that was something else but im pretty sure it was her that said that
In my opinion you are confusing the names. Elaine is MC's father's partner and Bella's sister, not non. Bella at the end of the last chapter eventually reveals that she is pregnant. While Elaine, if you talk to her about the possibility of having children answers that at her age she cannot

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes