Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)
Jenna and Jolina are easy. There was a moment during TV time with Monica and the two daughters where Jenna was open to you and her sister if you play it right. Jenna is open to you seeing other girls, so long as you tell her. So that's the route I have been on and I am still doing good with Elaine, but not sure how long that will last.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jenna and Jolina are easy. There was a moment during TV time with Monica and the two daughters where Jenna was open to you and her sister if you play it right. Jenna is open to you seeing other girls, so long as you tell her. So that's the route I have been on and I am still doing good with Elaine, but not sure how long that will last.
Elaine for now does not cross fates with anyone in Monica's extended family, including friends. But I doubt she can survive this stalemate.

Similarly to Jolina, Jenna might also have no problems with Lily and/or Debbie, even without Katie. But even here, there's too little time to sort it all out.

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
bro, love is love (in minecraft). and the fact that i can't have monica and her daughters (in minecraft) is just too cruel. i can't drop monica but katie kinda destroys us entirely and i can't have that so bye bye monica ig (in minecraft)

Reactions: Exocrine

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
It does not expressly give a game over but in the last chapter in fact Elaine discovers the relationship with Jolina and/or Bella, the matter is postponed but it sounds like a knockout at least with Elaine

For the other relationships you can go on for now (except Monica and her daughters together)
yes you are correct....I had to stop relationship with Monica to be with Jenna...and so far the other three women all know about each other and are fine with it

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
I just finished chapter 24 with a solo route with Katie.

I proposed to her and she said to ask her in a year. My stats are 756/878 and 116/204.

At no time have I been unfaithful to her, beyond a few glances at other girls, but I have always rejected them.

My surprise was when playing chapter 24 independently and answering some questions, she does agree to get married.

So, my question is: does anyone know what I did wrong so that in my saved game it said that it is still too early for marriage and by playing the independent chapter he does want to do it?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
116/204 is much to low. Also i think normally the two scores shoud have merged araind chapter 16 and love path being locked in...

If you lost nearly 100 points, you picked a lot of wrong answers.. from my memory, you must always be confrontative with katie and never pick the lovey dovey options...

Reactions: el_balrog

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Well, what a disappointment, because really the character of Katie that I had imagined has not turned out to be like that. I was convinced that romantic options were really the most appropriate because I was convinced that behind that tough skin hid a woman who wanted to be treated like a princess...

In fact, throughout the entire game everything has been going quite well because she keeps repeating that she loves my MC and behaves more and more romantically, leaving aside all that tough girl game of hers that seemed more like a shell.

What a disappointment that the designers made the character only for a path like that, and that for there to be a completely happy ending you have to have behaved like an idiot throughout the game.

Anyway, what can you do... everything could have been more emotional.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnppo

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Pues que decepción, porque realmente el personaje de Katie que había imaginado no ha resultado ser así. Estaba convencida de que las opciones románticas eran realmente las más apropiadas porque estaba convencida de que detrás de esa piel dura se escondía una mujer que quería ser tratada como una princesa...

De hecho, durante todo el juego todo ha ido bastante bien porque ella sigue repitiendo que ama a mi MC y se comporta cada vez más románticamente, dejando de lado todo ese juego de chicas duras que parecía más un caparazón.

Qué decepción que los diseñadores hayan hecho el personaje sólo para un camino así, y que para que haya un final completamente feliz tengas que haberte comportado como un idiota durante todo el juego.

En fin, ¿qué puedes hacer? Todo podría haber sido más emotivo.
English please as per forum rules. if you cannot speak English then please use a translater and add that text also:

Inglés por favor según las reglas del foro. Si no puede hablar inglés, utilice un traductor y agregue ese texto también:

Reactions: WaltS
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes