Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I know exactly one word in Polish myself and it's a bad one :rolleyes:. And having seen a few tech manuals in Polish, I doubt I'll be able to learn it... ever. :confused:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I'm Ok If Waiting means less bugs. And remember he is talking to patreons so don't forget that, f95 release date can be 2 or 3 days after the patreon's release date. Hold on! I'm sure it will be worth it!
Well, it has nothing to do with what Cheeky does or says or anything to do with this forum by itself. When the game is shared here depends on some patron's willingness to share whatever version they get, and their upload speed of coarse. And you know most fan favourite VNs, like this one, get shared here in a few hours, or even minutes after release. And I agree, whatever happens, whenever we get to play it, it will be worth it.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Holy shit, I thought there where only 9 and I had to replace old ones. The absolute tragedy. Thanks for the heads-up tho.
I made the same mistake before too! I've still got a folder of renpy saves that I moved to make room after filling up the 9 pages.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes