Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
a pure Katie ,an all the dames, a none of the "family" only the sides ..as its gone along..i lost interest in a Monica or Jenna route so they will fall into the all the dames route
You've inspired me. I've only been working on a harem route (e.g. fuck anything that moves), but maybe I need a pure Jenna route, since she's my current favorite. I have a bad feeling about Monica lately and I'm thinking I've misjudged Elaine. I should probably hedge my bets with routes for each of them.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I still need to edit EP 12 to put incest in it... I will always be behind a bit after release as far as that goes... Right now though I am uploading all the files i need for my Elena's Renpy port... arggg so slow...
Another one I like, lol. Good luck with it mate. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I feel like I just asked this same exact question in another thread recently, but I don't remember which one. Question is, are there repercussions for your choices in this story? I honestly feel like this story is absolutely set up to enjoy almost every encounter that comes your way (and there's a lot of them!).

The characters in the story are very likable and one can feel a little guilty at making commitments that don't seem to hold up well. Problem is, these are some pretty nice people that are lifelong friends (almost family).

Is this a YOLO type of game or is the author planning on dropping it all on your head eventually? What do you think?
Since only the developer knows the answer to your question, I think you should make a save before committing to any of the ladies. ;) Better safe than sorry! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheFonze

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no matter how much peeps in the thread love her..i can't do a Jenna route..she's just so..not attractive to me..her mouldy skin tone makes me nauseous :p she REALLY needs to either go pale as a ghost or brown tan..because the whatever shade she is now is not good for my digestion :p
also..Bella is preggers and Wanda is preggers...i can feel it in my semen manufacturing facility...

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So Gold Digger lacks Finesse, and the other is a Time bomb. 3rd option she might be which I kinda hinted in my previous post a True Femme Fatale master mind. And if Elaine said was true about her experience with dear old Daddy.
Bella may have manipulated MC's Father and Elaine to be abusive towards each other. And due to the inheritance deal she may have become a bit impatient and may think MC is easy Prey. Perhaps i should have colder/more neutral towards her.
If she could be the unknown 3rd.

Or the 3rd still needs to be introduced. Or its a Bluff. All the Cliche's and tropes.
The most infamous 'yandere' around these parts was Leah from Acting Lessons. Months after the completion of that game, she still haunts multiple threads, especially Being A DIK by the same developer.

Keep a fire extinguisher handy at all times! :eek:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
"She was in her forties, well dresses, short dark hair. she was still in great shape for her age. Not fat, but curves in all the right places"

This can only be Monica right? It could also be Elaine but her red hair doesnt rly come across as dark, Bella has a pretty well toned body, she's got a curvy ass but i wouldnt describe her as: "not fat, but curves in all the right places". And neither Elaine or Bella has short hair, so Monica...? Fuck i hate to see Monica be the bad guy, wait what exactly did this person who sent this mail do again? I forgot :LOL:

Oh plz dont screw Monica over for us, I'd like to screw her myself tyvm.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
"She was in her forties, well dresses, short dark hair. she was still in great shape for her age. Not fat, but curves in all the right places"

This can only be Monica right? It could also be Elaine but her red hair doesnt rly come across as dark, Bella has a pretty well toned body, she's got a curvy ass but i wouldnt describe her as: "not fat, but curves in all the right places". And neither Elaine or Bella has short hair, so Monica...? Fuck i hate to see Monica be the bad guy, wait what exactly did this person who sent this mail do again? I forgot :LOL:

Oh plz dont screw Monica over for us, I'd like to screw her myself tyvm.
Well, the whole point of the e-mail was to inform Monica of your number for her to contact you.
Pretty sure she didn't go down to Cup-O-Jo's and fake being you, to e-mail herself to get your number.

Peace!!

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes