Apr 30, 2018
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
I've followed the attachments instuctions the best that I can but can't get the mod to include incest. Could someone please explain how to do it? Thanks!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The download is for the PC version (also an android full version which include orig game), the PC version you simply dload and copy the "game" directory that is in my mod's folder into the games folder overwritting everything in it then you should see the incest option on the main menu.
1560254108425.png

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Its a bit of shame Jenna was wrote to be in quasi-relationship with mc so early. It would be nice to use her curious vouyerism for some naughty stuff. Like MC having sex with Monica and Jenna watches from somewhere and gets off.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
[...]
I don't look for him to have all the chicks meeting at "Cuppa Jo's" to have a women's night out, only to have the MC come rolling up on the place to see it engulfed in a raging inferno. Where he will rush in and only be able to save half of one girl...Lol!!
So your scenario doesn't have the MC dozed and locked up by a psycho girl?! Nice, that would not be traumatic at all... :p

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Regarding Debbie, I rejected her plans regarding lily but yet in the last updateit seemed Mc was going to be shuttled down the threesome path regardless. Haven’t explored everything yet but wanted to know before I sink the time in Is this the case or Is there a way to keep lily just for the Mc? Sharing my fav character with woman who’s already made plain her desires regarding that character isn’t for me.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else think the lighting is really really bad? Can the developer turn on RTX for some ray tracing please, this atm feels bad enough that it really takes me out of the game.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm a bit out of the loop, but do we know who would be making appearance in Episode 13 yet? I assume the obvious one would be Monica's story (so plus Zarah, Angel/Wanda), and I also assume Katie/Lily/Debbie would take a break after a big update before. Is it safe to assume Elaine, Bella, Jenna, and Jolina would be making appearance?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm a bit out of the loop, but do we know who would be making appearance in Episode 13 yet? I assume the obvious one would be Monica's story (so plus Zarah, Angel/Wanda), and I also assume Katie/Lily/Debbie would take a break after a big update before. Is it safe to assume Elaine, Bella, Jenna, and Jolina would be making appearance?
Update without Katie isn't an update

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

A brief overview of what's planned for Episode 13. No major spoilers, but it does contain a scene overview and indication of which characters will appear. Stop reading now if you don't want any details about what's coming up......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some teaser images coming very soon!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
From Patreon:

A brief overview of what's planned for Episode 13. No major spoilers, but it does contain a scene overview and indication of which characters will appear. Stop reading now if you don't want any details about what's coming up......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some teaser images coming very soon!
Thanks for that! I think it makes sense, and it feels normal to have 3 out of Monica/Katie/Jenna/Elaine every episode. All 4 would be a big bonus, but completely understandable if only 3 of them make it.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Monica is the only one that fits the description.
I will admit, she does fit the description.....kind of.

You do realize that the mystery e-mailer cannot be Monica. The whole purpose of the e-mail, was to send MONICA the MC's phone number, and info.... and inform her that the MC's father was dead.

Thereby starting the beginning of the game, Monica herself had a whole kitchen table conversation on the matter, as she swears that the MC e-mailed her and was going to show him.....even though he swears that he didn't send it even under the extreme duress of losing his most beloved father.

Pretty sure she did not get the MC's info, through Madam's magic palm reading, then go to a coffee shop to use their computer and then e-mail herself.
Just so she can finally have the MC's info and call him, inviting him to spend time with her, after the love of his life is finally planted six feet under.

Plus you've got CheekyGimp who is not going to make it obvious. He had made a point of misdirect, by having the MC's thought dialog make reference to her name. Plus a few others that it could Not possibly be too.

Peace!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, I think Monica, Katie and Jenna can be dropped as the gold digger. Doesn't make sense with all developed in the story until now.
Said that, I have not clue who can be. Damn, Cheeky.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes