• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 42

I hope there is some Jolina content to compensate for last update's blueballing

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Surely we all can wait a bit longer, I'm sure everyone would rather the game be tested out for bugs and any possible bugs fixed before we get the game, rather than possibly a buggy version, hmmm? :p

Patience, my young Padawans :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Surely we all can wait a bit longer, I'm sure everyone would rather the game be tested out for bugs and any possible bugs fixed before we get the game, rather than possibly a buggy version, hmmm? :p

Patience, my young Padawans :p
Always! But, I'm always up for beta testing, gotta route out all the little bugs - the fact that I get the game a bit earlier is just a nice bonus. :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Always! But, I'm always up for beta testing, gotta route out all the little bugs - the fact that I get the game a bit earlier is just a nice bonus. :)
I'd sign up to beta test the game myself, but I think it's better that people that are already supporting the dev are better suited and is more fair, haha :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As far as I know, beta testing is only open to $10 supporters and above
Yeah I thought as much. But really, it's only fair that it's that way, we wouldn't want "Oh, so he who isn't a supporter gets to beta test the game and I, who is a supporter, do not? Fair...not!" in the dev's hands anyway :)

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes