dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Is anyone else having issues decompressing the Mac version for this update? I'm getting a "This file is not a compressed file, and can not be decompressed" error. Not sure what to do. Help, pls??

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is just too much gorgeous girls in this game for me to choose only one (or three hehe). For the first time i actually hope that there will be mega-harem route. It was all-around awesome update, keep up the good work CheekyGimp.
Cheers.
Lack of harem tag has me worried :unsure: I'm pursuing all the girls and in the end, I know it's going to come down to just one either that or explode in my face no harm in having fun with the girls just now is there.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Alright everyone, took some time going through the script coding but here we have the updated text only walkthrough for the newest version! Lily's lovers ( Like me ) are in for a sweet ride! :p
Any walkthrough for the Wanda phonecall? ( I assume just treat her like shit again? )

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So being a slut is finally about to backfire lmao...

So we can get in a relationship with Lily?? Good, she is a good person. And no jenna content... Shame..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Lack of harem tag has me worried :unsure: I'm pursuing all the girls and in the end, I know it's going to come down to just one either that or explode in my face no harm in having fun with the girls just now is there.
I feel like Katie/Debbie/Lily is heading toward a harem with them. I don't see it with any of the other girls tho.. Jenna maybe.. But once she admits her true feelings.. I doubt she is gonna want the player fucking around on her.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes