• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this is really a one track minded game
it doesnt follow many routes one false decision and its game over
and thats just chapter 2 where im at
kinda makes me wish this was an open world game more fun i guess
and why does jenna look like a zombie is that sweater too tight or something
she looks pale like shes been staring at that computer too long
my money is on that golddigger that sent him that email
to get him out of hiding cause of the will im betting she knows that the father left her pennieless
probably left all his money to his son maybe probably spent a lot of money tracking him down
but we wont know a thing until later vesion or in this version maybe
i bet that gold digger had something to do with the fathers death too
what crazy women will do for money she either seduces the son into giving her the house or money
or he pays the price like his father did and his family may be involved as leverage too
the only thing i find annoying is no matter what choice you make and if its the wrong one its not going to happen
there is only one right choice to make or you guessed it game over so annoying
yes there are no multiple endings in this game so keep that in mind
my question is when is the next update

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
this is really a one track minded game
it doesnt follow many routes one false decision and its game over
and thats just chapter 2 where im at
kinda makes me wish this was an open world game more fun i guess
and why does jenna look like a zombie is that sweater too tight or something
she looks pale like shes been staring at that computer too long
my money is on that golddigger that sent him that email
to get him out of hiding cause of the will im betting she knows that the father left her pennieless
probably left all his money to his son maybe probably spent a lot of money tracking him down
but we wont know a thing until later vesion or in this version maybe
i bet that gold digger had something to do with the fathers death too
what crazy women will do for money she either seduces the son into giving her the house or money
or he pays the price like his father did and his family may be involved as leverage too
my question is when is the next update
play the game a little more before judging it, its a great game.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You're right of course but I fear trying to get into a meaningful discussion w/ the guy will prove to be an exercise in futility :unsure:
Oh you're right, just setting the record straight and disappearing into the night never to be seen again, kind of like Jenna's pale skin or the girls of the future that Katie catches MC banging. RIP.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I find it extremely difficult to find any justification for how Elaine treated the main character. Even if she wanted to be nice, she still chose to be mean. Best case scenario is that she honestly believed that being tough on the kid would help him out later on in life, which is what the father would've been demanding of her. Worst case scenario is that she is the gold digger that the father claimed she was, and she is (once again) only after the money.

She's really suspicious, not only with her sudden change in character, but the fact that her attempt to make amends with the main character was by giving him a car that was already legally his. So I'm leaning towards her being a gold digger. However, I wouldn't mind being wrong since she's smoking hot.
Spot on. I don't like her and I'll keep being a dickhead to her, her being good looking means nothing when you're already banging other good looking women.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Well, this latest update added suspicion variables to the game, so if you go after all the girls, you more than likely WILL eventually get caught. However, what the results of getting caught are we do not know yet.
I'm currently going for all of the girls, even Elaine, which I have a feeling will lead to bad things (especially Eliane)!

That said I think we are heading towards a harem route, or semi-harem with the mom and two girls, because in the latest episode Katie is trying to be less bitchy and more open to "sharing".

That said I feel Elaine is a trap, and the will is definitely the cause for her warming up to you, however, that didn't stop me when I met her ;)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I'm currently going for all of the girls, even Elaine, which I have a feeling will lead to bad things (especially Eliane)!

That said I think we are heading towards a harem route, or semi-harem with the mom and two girls, because in the latest episode Katie is trying to be less bitchy and more open to "sharing".

That said I feel Elaine is a trap, and the will is definitely the cause for her warming up to you, however, that didn't stop me when I met her ;)
I disagree about Monica/Katie/Jenna. Especially from Katie's dialog, Katie/Jenna might be a possibility, but I think any version of Katie/Monica is out. In reality, because the game isn't an incest game (unless of course you use my mod) I think any sharing group involving more than one of Katie/Jenna/Monica is unlikely. Katie/Debbie/Lily has been teased a lot, but whether it will be just sex or an actual 4 person relationship possibility remains to be seen.

One scene that I kind of want to see is MC/Katie/Bella. That dynamic would be fun.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I disagree about Monica/Katie/Jenna. Especially from Katie's dialog, Katie/Jenna might be a possibility, but I think any version of Katie/Monica is out. In reality, because the game isn't an incest game (unless of course you use my mod) I think any sharing group involving more than one of Katie/Jenna/Monica is unlikely. Katie/Debbie/Lily has been teased a lot, but whether it will be just sex or an actual 4 person relationship possibility remains to be seen.

One scene that I kind of want to see is MC/Katie/Bella. That dynamic would be fun.
Yeah you're probably right, but I think something involving Katie/Jenna could happen, but you're right, it's far more likely that a 3 or 4 way between Katie/Debbie/Lily will happen sometime soon.

Katie/Bella, wow yeah that would be hot!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Unlocked
July 4K Image Results - Winner(s)
So... the results for the July 4K image poll are in.....
And after adjusting for those that voted multiple times (naughty) and adding the weighting factor for the $25/$15 tiers the winner is....
Monica & Elaine. Joint winners. The difference between them was too close to call, so instead of one winner image, you'll get two.....
Actually, you'll get 3 because we're throwing in an extra Monica image. Hope you enjoy.
The attached image is just a small image (because Patreon is terrible for uploading large images), so all 3 full size images (2xMonica and 1 Elaine) can be found here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm totally up for a threesome with Elaine and Monica now please ladies lets just get along ;) Those glasses Jenna wears don't do her any favours if only she would go with contacts or something or a nice pair of secretary glasses. :p

Apr 2, 2019

Yeah, because of Hours where Katie and Bella are bitching, catfighting and argueing, the MC would falling asleep :unsure:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
In reality, because the game isn't an incest game (unless of course you use my mod) I think any sharing group involving more than one of Katie/Jenna/Monica is unlikely.
This has been indirectly confirmed by the dev himself.

Back then Cheeky tried to put an halt to the instant sharing of the updates with a bribe (link). He planned to make 10 special scenes after WTHI was over that "will not need to adhere to Patreon guidelines" hence would not be published on Patreon but here. But for every update released before at least 5 days from the official Patreon release he would cut 1 scene. This didn't really work as the game got released here right away and it's probably been scratched but he gave us some idea of what we could expect and, surprise surprise, it was hinted they would be incest focused. He even described a possible scene:
Picture the scene folks... Katie being the good older sister is applying fake tan to Jenna in preparation for her first visit to the beach in years. Her brand new white bikini clings tightly to her skin. Katie suggests that she remove the bikini to avoid getting tan on it. "What's the harm in being naked ? We are sisters after all" Katie is applying the tan to Jenna's upper thighs, when her hand slides slightly further than she had planned and....
Why make all the trouble of promising special incestuous non-Patreon scenes after the end of the game? Because the base game won't include them.
Katie + Debbie + Lily is almost certain, Jenna + Jolina is imo unlikely but still possible, Katie + Jenna or Bella + Elaine won't happen.

Aug 5, 2016
Withholding incest scenes from the community as a response to pirating? How Cheeky indeed. I won't tell him what he should do with his creation, but you're never gonna win in a fight against piracy.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Withholding incest scenes from the community as a response to pirating? How Cheeky indeed. I won't tell him what he should do with his creation, but you're never gonna win in a fight against piracy.
what the crap are you on about
i best your best friend your neighbor family member does piracy so donth try to be a saint

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes