Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? Has Cheeky mentioned it somewhere that you can't end up with multiple ladies in the future? Otherwise I'll scrap the harem stuff from the post and the guide.
Cheeky has said nothing either way but no harem tag and many, many, many hints in game suggecting things aren't going to end well.

Katie and Jenna both kick off and dump MC if you admit to seeing them both this update. Sure you can hide it but it will come out eventually.

Katie is only willing to share with her friend, not her sister or mother, that she says multiple times.

Monica has warned the MC not to touch her daughters, she also doesn't share.

Jolina and Angel are looking for something more 1 on 1 as is Bella. Elaine I don't know anything about yet.

The only multi partner hint is for Katie, Deb and Lily. Plenty of warnings that nothing else is going to work out.

Carry on as you are, makes no difference really, just be warned for if/when it does go to shit.

If this was a harem it would make absolutely no sense to the story or the characters so unless Cheeky plans on changing everyone's personality then i'm not seeing it.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Guanno and acewinz

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Cheeky has said nothing either way but no harem tag and many, many, many hints in game suggecting things aren't going to end well.

Katie and Jenna both kick off and dump MC if you admit to seeing them both this update. Sure you can hide it but it will come out eventually.

Katie is only willing to share with her friend, not her sister or mother, that she says multiple times.

Monica has warned the MC not to touch her daughters, she also doesn't share.

Jolina and Angel are looking for something more 1 on 1 as is Bella. Elaine I don't know anything about yet.

The only multi partner hint is for Katie, Deb and Lily. Plenty of warnings that nothing else is going to work out.

Carry on as you are, makes no difference really, just be warned for if/when it does go to shit.

If this was a harem it would make absolutely no sense to the story or the characters so unless Cheeky plans on changing everyone's personality then i'm not seeing it.
Thanks for the headsup anyway, I placed multiple warnings in the guide that future updates can/will drastically change the outcome for different relationships thus also making the walkthrough prone to change. Different lines in the coding added hidden suspicion points (Also mentioned in the guide) to certain dialog choices with the girls so there certainly will be some shit going on in the future.

But hey, like music industry puppet J.B. once said:

source.gif

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really wouldn't declare what this game is or isn't if I wasn't the dev myself. Yes, many things point at a big shitstorm coming at one point if you keep up romancing all girls, but Cheeky has actually avoided giving a definitive answer so far.

It's one thing to be this adamant, when you are actually just reiterating what a dev told you or the community, or if you just assume something, even if it seems the most rationale conclusion.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The only girls that IMO could make some sense together are

- Katie + Debbie and Lily. They all have lesbian stats, so that has to lead to somewhere.
- Angel + Wanda. Wanda will do whatever MC tells her to, Angel needs to be ok with it though.
- Monica + Zarah . Zarah is obviously ok with MC banging anything that moves, Monica just need convincing.
- Jenna + Jolina. Jenna wants to use her as a "beard" for their relationship, so maybe?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I wouldn't say to others so vehemently what are Cheeky's intentions, specially when he's been at most vague about it.

My impression is that there won't be a happy harem, as in involving all the girls together and knowing about each other's relationship with the MC. But as a player, I wouldn't throw out the possibility of playing the cards right and being able to hide the MC's relationships with other girls if they don't live under the same roof.

I do agree that it's unlikely there'll be an ending involving the 3 main LIs, but there is a decent number of episodes Cheeky plans to release, so who knows what are his plan going forward.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Got lucky played the beta when it came out, fully expecting to have to replay everything when the full release came out, but when I downloaded and opened the full version it immediately opened up to the part where the Beta ended. So I didn't have to replay anything lol.

Katie stuff was great, looks very hot with her hair down. Finally getting to bang Monica was good. Now all that's left is Elaine, feels like we're getting close to the end.

Reactions: acewinz

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018

- Katie + Debbie and Lily. They all have lesbian stats, so that has to lead to somewhere.
- Angel + Wanda. Wanda will do whatever MC tells her to, Angel needs to be ok with it though.
- Monica + Zarah . Zarah is obviously ok with MC banging anything that moves, Monica just need convincing.
- Jenna + Jolina. Jenna wants to use her as a "beard" for their relationship, so maybe?
Same thoughts. Still don't like the Monica + Zarah thing though but it's not like the story (at least for now) gives us any other sensible pairing for Monica besides Zarah. Sigh. The real win for me would Monica + Elaine but unless a miracle happens in the next few chapters, that would be impossible. I shall continue dreaming.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Yes you can, just tell Katie you were talking. If you date only Jenna, I think Katie won't enter the room.
That cunt's all over the place, even if you sent her on an erotic hiking trail. I don't know what you found in that bitch Katie, fucking a slut.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

From this update, Angel + Wanda doesn't sound too farfetched at all. They've made up and became friends. Wanda already even mentioned about threesome without being told what to do, and Angel had been teasing Wanda as well.

The real win for me would Monica + Elaine but unless a miracle happens in the next few chapters, that would be impossible. I shall continue dreaming.
Monica + Elaine is not impossible. Clearly there's a big secret about them that we weren't told yet. And there's always a possibility of Monica being "Dizzy" and then Dizzy/Elaine's inheritance condition involving MC. Who knows.

In regards to the Harem topic in general, it's undeniable that Monica, Katie, and Jenna are against such thing right now. But it doesn't mean that they will never change their mind. It's all about the writing and how to make the chance of mind to be sensible. Maybe if your relationship stats are so high they knew that MC truly loved them all, and they simply realized that they're willing to share rather than forcing MC to choose one of them. Especially since there's already a minor "sharing" going on (Katie with Debbie/Lily, Jenna with Jolina, Monica with Zarah). So it's not super unlikely that they could extend that into actually sharing MC.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes