JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I'm working on the new version of the Incest+Walktrough Mod, but in the new version the name of Monica isn't changed. i've searched all the files, but i don't see any difference to EP14. Usually that controls the script.rpy with the names, but in EP15 it doesn't seem to work.
Everything I change in EP15.rpy will be adopted, only Monica's name won't work.

maybe someone can give me a tip on how to fix this.

Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is incest needed here?

Reactions: satoshi36

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Of course it's partially a defense mechanism, I get that and I would have been fine with "some" of anything, but not a constant barrage.

I usually choose my options by how the girls react to it and with Katie it always seems that she takes it badly whenever you actually say she should change, so I never did that and naive as I am I thought her constant talk about how she wants to change does have an effect.
Do you happen to know how telling her to actually work on her "potty-mouth" affects her score?
So far telling her you wouldn't change her gives a nice boost in relations, but asking her to change a little or a lot only sets how high her change variable is without any negative relations hit.

Reactions: botc76

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Episode 15 was kind of a disapointment, except for Monica the best part was the one with the lawyer. This game used to build a story around very nice milfs except for Monica´s daughter´s but for a while now it feel like only Katie here Katie there....

Would not even be surprised if the game gets renamed to "Where the Katie is" at some point.
Sorry but thats just me, i´m happy for all those who like her but personally i cant stand that wannabe goddess dumb teeny anymore. For me i would love to see way more Jolina and Bella and Elaine. Even Zarah, which has no appeal to me, does suit the story and has her place in the Game. Comparing the daughters, Jenna is nice and also part of the story, Katie feels like to be there to be worshipped for basically...nothing?

Of course thats just my current subjective sense to where the game is going and feels like for me.
And all Katie lovers feel free to hate-inbox me :p:p:p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish someone with a name that rhymes with Sneakypimp would give a definitive answer whether there are chances to be in a relationship with more than one family member WITHOUT everything blowing up in our faces.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Its probably tied to the suspicion points. Those have to do something eventually.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Simple answer, her being a loving mom to Katie/Jenna. So it starts with Katie and Jenna being OK with sharing the MC (easy enough to write for that), and then Monica found out and initially angry but eventually persuaded by them because MC makes them happy and it'd suck to break the family up just because they wouldn't share MC when MC loved all of them the same.

Note that harem doesn't necessarily have to mean group sex. So Monica could be ok with sharing MC without actually having to have sex with Katie and Jenna.
That is exactly what I want. I just want to be able to be with Jenna and Katie, (Im not doing anything with Monica), and there is no need for any lesbian sex between them or even a threesome. I just want to keep those two.

Hopefully have them live at the beach house with me as well.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes