acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
CheekyGimp Hey, haven't played the update yet but from the bug reports on this game and many others, I'm wondering. Are you guys not using some kind of IDE or code editor to write this? Any code editor with syntax support for python should immediately flag stuff like missing % enclosure for variables in strings for you and most of them even feature simple dictionary based spellchecking for typos. There are a lot of good and completely free ones out there, some of them even have dedicated plugins for RenPy. Visual Studio Code, Notepad++ or even PyCharm should make thinks a whole lot easier and less error prone.

I recommend giving Visual Studio Code a go. It has completely taken over for me as a general purpose text/code editor. The preview scroll pane in particular is really useful.
We generally use Atom. It has built in support for highlighting/color coding potential errors, but it's spell check is abysmal. Plus there are some nuances between UK and US English that some might consider typos (not that we don't have those).

So, 2 bugs, black boxes replacing text (which leads to a freeze) and unexpected error: out of memory
Traceback placed
Checking this out now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
One of my favorite games, but one of the most dissapointing episodes for me. Designs as good as always,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Respect to developers, great game, just my humble opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I truly love this game and I am a Lily fan so I am even more happy. However, that being said, I have a feeling me working on the harem route is really going to end badly. I have a feeling me messing with Elaine and Bella was a mistake and once we find out about the will conditions, I may be left high and dry. However if I am left with Lily, Katie, Debbie and Jenna, even with no money, I would be happy.

But I like this game enough that if I did lose everything and the girls, I would play it again until I get my Lily!

Keep up the great work.

Jul 12, 2017
Sooo... were they stopping collecting pledges during those 5 months or were they milking the hell out of this 15 minutes update? 5 months * 7k = $35,000 for... what? When Cheeky just started he was hungry and was delivering nice updates on regular basis but once he got support he took the approach every other greedy adult developer takes on Patreon: exploit your fan base, do nothing, collect paychecks and maybe release a half-assed update once in 5-6 months.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes