ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Not gonna lie.. this one felt like an oral simulator... Finally got Katie and Jenna in the same spot tho which was nice... And I guess by the non permanent choice... We getting close to end. I was hoping for a four way relationship with Katie and her friends.

Also render quality this update took it up a notch.. Most noticably with MC dick and Jenna and Katie.. Love it.

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Dude, having to choose now, after all that has happened to all women is to throw a bucket of cold water ... Will the harem really end?
It's not a harem... Only girls that know you fool around is Katie and friends// They don't know about all the other girls tho... And I don't think Katie knows the extent to which MC has fooled around with her friends.

Of course Zarah knows MC is a deviate.

Reactions: Ruodger

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Beach house funz....
Looking forward to that beach house day.

I wanna see Lily when it dawns on her at least 2 of her her 3 friends want to fuck her, possibly all 3 .... and only 1 of them has a dick.

Then all their faces when they realise at least 1 of their 3 friends wants to see that happen very much.

Patch for ep17?
What patch?

If you mean incest there isn't one. There is a mod that alters the game to include incest as the base game isn't an incest one.

Mod is linked in the OP, you'll have to wait for that thread to be included. As the game isn't incest all incest stuff goes to that thread. Keeps this thread clear for game talk.

If you mean patch that updates the previous episodes to episode 17, there isn't one of those either.

Reactions: acewinz

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 June, 2020
Download the original version here: Where The Heart Is [Ep. 17] [CheekyGimp]
Download the modded version here: [Soon when it's updated]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Is this incest mod?

Sa91

Jun 16, 2018
I'm playing the android version and I find that it just installs a new app, instead of updating the old one, and naturally my progression doesn't carry over.
Is that a real thing that is happening, right now?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm playing the android version and I find that it just installs a new app, instead of updating the old one, and naturally my progression doesn't carry over.
Android port is third party, not the devs so you'd have to speak to whoever is porting it.

Is this incest mod?
No .... it's the android port .... it says so right at the top of the thing you quoted.

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 02 June, 2020
Download the original version here: Where The Heart Is [Ep. 17] [CheekyGimp]
Download the modded version here: [Soon when it's updated]

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There is more than one android port, so make sure you are using the same creator as your current one.

the66's port won't update 0011's or LisaRepacks' port.

Miranda0

Dec 10, 2017
Android port is third party, not the devs so you'd have to speak to whoever is porting it.

No .... it's the android port .... it says so right at the top of the thing you quoted.
No i say incest mod for Android where is the incest mod Android?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I THINK Game looks so outdated, even last update , unpleasunt for MY eyes. I think author needs to start new project with better renders.
There I fixed it for you. Please don't state opinion as a fact .
I must say I totally disagree though. Game looks fine to me. Besides not everything is about graphics in my opinion.

The writing is very good in this game. I you don't think looks good enough just move on and play other games. I doubt anyone is going to change anything because you think it's unpleasant for your eyes.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes