jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes but my point is that if the dev doesn't provide content with the LI that a player selected it makes the subsequent updates pointless. If the central plot doesn't move forward, the LI doesn't appear in an update, and the player isn't fucking anyone else, what content is there in the update?
This game has like a dozen LI's, and your complaint isn't relevant anyway, that's what having multiple saves are for. If the player chooses to only pursue one girl, and have one save, that is their own prerogative. It's not the developers job to provide content for every LI in every update, especially in a game that has as many as this game does.

As for the harem stuff, the only groupings that make sense have been posted about a ton (Katie+Friends, Monica/Zarah, Jen/Jolina, Wanda/Angel etc.). A large harem doesn't make sense, the girls personalities won't allow it without some major shift in who they are.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I already played the episode 17 and I was wondering what happened with the fair (carnival) scenes with Monica... or is that for the next updating?

Also I decreased the love points with her.

I need the walkthrough ASAP !

Cheers

Reactions: Mars88 and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi !

I already played the episode 17 and I was wondering what happened with the fair (carnival) scenes with Monica... or is that for the next updating?

Also I decreased the love points with her.

I need the walkthrough ASAP !

Cheers
Ya the big finale date with monica we planned was just to render heavy too make it into this EP. It is already written and we have some done for it though and it will be in EP 18.

Last edited:

JumPin

May 14, 2020
Will the MC have a child with the girl he will choose and build a family with or will he continue to have sex only?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Based on the choices I made from when this game was released, I can't stop my brain from playing the opening line of Folsom Prison Blues, "I hear the train a comin', it rollin' round the bend." My MC happens to be standing in the middle of the track. :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game has like a dozen LI's, and your complaint isn't relevant anyway, that's what having multiple saves are for. If the player chooses to only pursue one girl, and have one save, that is their own prerogative. It's not the developers job to provide content for every LI in every update, especially in a game that has as many as this game does.

As for the harem stuff, the only groupings that make sense have been posted about a ton (Katie+Friends, Monica/Zarah, Jen/Jolina, Wanda/Angel etc.). A large harem doesn't make sense, the girls personalities won't allow it without some major shift in who they are.
LOL, if I was only playing one game or this game was substantially different depending on which LI I selected then I would consider multiple saves. However, this game is not the only one I am playing, the game is almost exactly the same regardless of who the player chooses to fuck, the story isn't so compelling as to need several replays, and it is the developer's job to provide some reason for a player to come back to the game with each update. The game developer needs to entertain players with the content that is provided, if the player isn't entertained due to length between updates and then the lack of content once the update comes out the developer stands to lose players/subscribers.

If the mystery of the emailer was moving forward more quickly then the lack of content for the LI wouldn't be such a problem. The player could be excited by the fact that the "central mystery" is getting closer to a conclusion. However, that plotline has been a very slow burn and it doesn't even seem that solving it will impact the player's decision to either choose money or the girls (which is the central decision).

As to the "mini harems" idea Katie has stated that she won't share the MC at all and her friends seem inclined to be lesbians, Monica isn't inclined to share either, Zarah is pretty much a fuck buddy, Jen and Jolina seems seriously unlikely due to the privacy violation and distrust, Wanda and Angel haven't been seen in a long time and seem like side pieces with no importance to the story. That being said, as I am advocating for a non-canon "fan friendly" harem ending I don't see how any of that matters. The developer can still end the game with any player who cheated locked out of having a relationship with any of the girls, as it seems is the plan, and the mystery of the emailer solved. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why would anyone not have sex with every chick in the game?
It seems that if you do that your best option is to decide to take the money as none of the women will want you after you cheat on them.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Ya the big finale date with monica we planned was just to render heavy too make it into this EP. It is already written and we have some done for it though and it will be in EP 18.
Are you one of the devs ?
Nice to read you and thanks in advance for the game.
I want to ask you if it would be possible to choose from players to see Monica with a big bush down there ?
I really like your game, guys.
Keep going a great work !
Cheers

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Are you one of the devs ?
Nice to read you and thanks in advance for the game.
I want to ask you if it would be possible to choose from players to see Monica with a big bush down there ?
I really like your game, guys.
Keep going a great work !
Cheers
Thanks and I'm one of them. :) And while I appreciate a nice bush, I'm afraid we will likely continue with the current amount of trim she has. Providing optional versions would make rendering that much more difficult.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not if he doesn't fuck anyone else. If the player chooses one LI and one LI only then there is no chance of a bastard offspring.
This is true, but will definitely make for a shorter less adventurous story. :p

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Mmm elaine. I need sex in the car in futures updates .

My favorites elaine lily debie
Possible 3some 4some

Elaine and Bella
Jolina and Jenna
Lily debbie katie
Monica katie Jenna
Sarah monica
Wanda / angel
Lily Debbie
Monica elaine

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is true, but will definitely make for a shorter less adventurous story. :p
Just following the lead I was given when I first found the game, if I am told I get to choose one then I am not going to be an asshole. When Katie tells me that the MC's dick is HER dick I am inclined to believe her and keep it in his pants. Thus why I was not thrilled by the update. If I knew there were harems/open relationships planned I'd maybe consider it but I'm not inclined to break hearts (real or virtual).

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks and I'm one of them. :) And while I appreciate a nice bush, I'm afraid we will likely continue with the current amount of trim she has. Providing optional versions would make rendering that much more difficult.
I understand !
Maybe in your next project, you could think about a milf with that physical characteristic.
What do I need to do to increase love points with Monica. I already decreased the points with her in this episode...
Cheers !

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I understand !
Maybe in your next project, you could think about a milf with that physical characteristic.
What do I need to do to increase love points with Monica. I already decreased the points with her in this episode...
Cheers !
A few points probably won't make or break the realtionship. :) Phalzyr already updated his walkthrough mod and the manual walkthrough will come along shortly.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes