flanby

May 25, 2017
This is definitely one of my fave games, and Katie is definitely one my fave characters.

However, I'm still concerned about the in-game pacing, and I wonder what would happen for the long run. We've had 6 episodes (8 updates?) but we're still pretty much on Day 3 (or 4?). It takes about 3 updates for 1 in-game day. I'm not complaining about the amount of content because there's TONS of content. I'm just wondering what the goal is, and how quickly we might get there in-game time wise.
Well, Cheeky used to release a update each two weeks at first (amazing if we compare with other devs) so it was impossible to do a whole day, because of that there is so many updates and just three days right now. I think he said would like to do an update per day, actually. We'll see! At the moment the game is fantastic! But I understand what do you mean.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Hey i didn´t wanted to insult @botc76 ..... im glad he came up with a walkthrough we just found out something is missing =( im thankful he did it :tiredface::'(

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey i didn´t wanted to insult @botc76 ..... im glad he came up with a walkthrough we just found out something is missing =( im thankful he did it :tiredface::'(

Lol. It's not my walkthrough, I just linked to were it was posted in the thread, but ofc, you could just follow the link in the first post as well.

And are you the same guy who posts as Richard Perkins? Because otherwise you didn't even react to my post at all, let alone insult me.

Sere

May 15, 2017
So what type of corruption is available in this game?(Will they start dressing like sluts or just act the part?)
And can all girls be corrupted in this game?

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I actually kind of agree. I think the pacing content-wise seems alright, but if you look at the time that has passed AND the progression of things with the family, it does seem all happens a bit fast.

Maybe it wouldn't have been a bad idea to move some things to another day and make more days in general.
Not the content nor the size of the updates is wrong, it's just the timeline that seems a bit short.
To me it's exactly the opposite, the pacing feels just right. Those kind of things happen fast, you either fucked up in the head enough to have sexual feelings towards your own family or you don't, it's that simple, all it needs is a little push for it to snowball downhills.

They've known each other for years and the feelings were already being nurtured in the back of their heads, we as players are doing that push, we just didn't get to see much of the build up. The only character that actually feels like we're corrupting is Jenna, with her I agree things are moving a bit too fast, specially with her being a complete shut-in.

About the game: Great update, Monica is my favorite but she kinda disappeared this update, the dynamics between Katie and the MC is just great.

U

User_551620

Got time and made the first 4 Episodes like Ep5 (#1217) and Ep6 (#1356)
Have fun :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That coffee shop owner gives me very bad feelings about how she was flirting with MC then flat out turned him down in a very hateful way.
Somehow I think it was her who sent the e-mails.

Why are we being forced to interact with other women than the 3.
I have no desire to fuck the slut next door but you are forced to do it.
I have no desire to even talk to that bitch at the coffee shop but we have no choice in the matter.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes