Crippy

May 28, 2018
There has been much discussion on the various paths that everyone has taken. I was curious if anyone has taken the reject everyone / loner path? If so, other than as boring as watching paint dry, was it based on lowest score for both variables or just Lust variable? Was thinking about it the last couple of days just in case you have to abandon everyone based on their will conditions.

Reactions: freedom.call

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There has been much discussion on the various paths that everyone has taken. I was curious if anyone has taken the reject everyone / loner path? If so, other than as boring as watching paint dry, was it based on lowest score for both variables or just Lust variable? Was thinking about it the last couple of days just in case you have to abandon everyone based on their will conditions.
If you are talking about the infamous but non binding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
relation/lust wasn't a factor. The girls date variable or equivalent was, and ironically there was a bug that prevented you even passing the later choice without at least one option.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was in an unintentional way... I got to the "Cash/Girls" choice and if you chose Girls and didn't have enough points with anyone to choose one of them as your #1 girl and then a #2 then you can't advance beyond that point. Though they may have fixed that.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Understandable. Speaking of the portraits, you should consider rendering multiple expressions for each character to put as their portrait. You could leave the ones now as the "neutral" or "default" portrait, but have ones for the character happy, laughing, sad, angry, surprised, and so on to match their dialogue and their responses to the PC's dialogue choices.
If we're talking suggestions for portraits, I would say have them update as character model changes. So weird to see the pale Jenna avatar after she gets her tan.

And who is Julia?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And who is Julia?
She's the sister of the MC in another game and I get to shit on peoples dreams there too. There is no incest but every update people ask and every update I get to remind them it isn't happening.

It's fun.

Not as much fun as telling people there is no harem here, taking 1 girl away isn't anywhere near as much fun as taking them all.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't tried that, and I think not ending up with anyone in one path (unless you want to because you've fucked too hard) kinda goes against the feel of the game. I don't trust anyone though, and I look both ways before crossing the road.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes