divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are you saying that Cheeky won't release the CH25 update-only and the completed game on Patreon before it's released and packaged for Steam, because if you are, then I'll take that bet.
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.
Yeah, the point was that I can almost guarantee there will be at least one more "non-Steam" version released, contrary to the post by Maviarab, which I don't really understand.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I saw that this has been updated and some discussion over steam...
I didn't figure out, does this update continue the story from the previous episode? Do we get any endings? What remains?

Feb 2, 2024
Wait, the wedding proposal on the top of that building or the story moved?
Wedding proposal in this update, but if you go on a date with Monica it won't happen.
Actually the worst case scenario will happen before reaching chapter 25.
Not only that, you won't see the extra scene with that brutal comedian.

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
Oh yeah. For the love of God. I want this VN to have a harem ending. What's more, I demand the exhumation of the hypocrite William Shakespeare and that he be forced, under penalty of oblivion, to rewrite "Romeo and Juliet" to give it a harem ending. I demand the same for the ending of "War and Peace", "The Brothers Karamazov" and "Don Quixote". I also want a boxing scene between Kate, Groucho Marx and Tarzan. Another that includes a lesbian scene between Monica and Wilma Flintstone. A homosexual adventure between Alien and Predator. A stuffed breast of Annie Oakley, the balls of Caliph Abderraman III and Nero's cock. All navels have to be round and I found you on the street. May it be written thus and thus fulfilled. L'État, c'est moi. Magister dixit.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for the update go to Patreon to see more ! you will love it

Hi folks,

Just to keep you all up to date and let you know the plans for next month: In May, I'll release an updated version of the re-do / demo and hopefully this will bring the demo up to about 75% more written just little notice of what his post was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for the update go to Patreon to see more ! you will love it

Hi folks,

Just to keep you all up to date and let you know the plans for next month: In May, I'll release an updated version of the re-do / demo and hopefully this will bring the demo up to about 75% more written just little notice of what his post was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her body is easily the best in this game, they look so perfect.

• Love
Reactions: ZenoMod

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Oh yeah. For the love of God. I want this VN to have a harem ending. What's more, I demand the exhumation of the hypocrite William Shakespeare and that he be forced, under penalty of oblivion, to rewrite "Romeo and Juliet" to give it a harem ending. I demand the same for the ending of "War and Peace", "The Brothers Karamazov" and "Don Quixote". I also want a boxing scene between Kate, Groucho Marx and Tarzan. Another that includes a lesbian scene between Monica and Wilma Flintstone. A homosexual adventure between Alien and Predator. A stuffed breast of Annie Oakley, the balls of Caliph Abderraman III and Nero's cock. All navels have to be round and I found you on the street. May it be written thus and thus fulfilled. L'État, c'est moi. Magister dixit.
I mean, i hear ya on your list overall, but the Aliens & Predator one...

You seen how those Aliens reproduce? Face *Huggers* is just them giving it a SFW name!:sneaky:

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024

You seen how those Aliens reproduce? Face *Huggers* is just them giving it a SFW name!:sneaky:
Dear Friend.

I hope that upon receiving this letter you feel well in body and soul.

Certainly, in the complex reproductive process of aliens, there is a parasitic phase in which the larvae are introduced into a host which they devour until they acquire a stage of development sufficient to live outside. However, you will remember the existence of a queen that lays eggs and this is where, just as in the case of ants, bees and wasps, we must assume the existence of drones. Yes, male aliens impregnating the queen, probably only once in her life.

Leaving aside the possibility of establishing relationships between males, the problem would be to know if the aliens have an anus or secrete through their mouths, regurgitating fecal matter through the extensible appendage they house there.

This is where I find the representation of felatios between Predators and Aliens absolutely necessary and that is why I have decided to demand its introduction in the VN. Will predatory penises become impregnated with poop? Obviously, it is a topic of undoubted scientific interest.

Anyway, I hope to have shed some light on this fundamental cosmic mystery and, without further ado, I send you my warmest regards.

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024

Dear Friend.

I hope that upon receiving this letter you feel well in body and soul.

Certainly, in the complex reproductive process of aliens, there is a parasitic phase in which the larvae are introduced into a host which they devour until they acquire a stage of development sufficient to live outside. However, you will remember the existence of a queen that lays eggs and this is where, just as in the case of ants, bees and wasps, we must assume the existence of drones. Yes, male aliens impregnating the queen, probably only once in her life.

Leaving aside the possibility of establishing relationships between males, the problem would be to know if the aliens have an anus or secrete through their mouths, regurgitating fecal matter through the extensible appendage they house there.

This is where I find the representation of felatios between Predators and Aliens absolutely necessary and that is why I have decided to demand its introduction in the VN. Will predatory penises become impregnated with poop? Obviously, it is a topic of undoubted scientific interest.

Anyway, I hope to have shed some light on this fundamental cosmic mystery and, without further ado, I send you my warmest regards.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes