Which genre do you think the industry lacks?

Which genre?

• Male Protagonist / Vanilla, Romance

• Male Protagonist / NTR, Cheating

• Female Protagonist / Vanilla, Romance

• Female Protagonist / Corruption, Cheating, Blackmail

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
What kind of games do you think would be good to release these days?
What kind of games are you missing and would you like to see more of?
These are two different things.

It’s better to develop vanilla romance, with a kind and sweet MC and a harem of girls who fall in love with him at first sight. A standard game for incels, in general.

What’s missing is a good seduction or/and corruption game with a male protagonist. There are only a few of them.

Reactions: mrboom90

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I'd like to see a game that's a mixture of "Not For Broadcast" and "Five Nights At Freddy's".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll be kind of like a dating show where voice acters will play the part of three prospective contestants who are out to win your heart.

It'll be like The Dating Game and there'll be multiple female protagonists who you play as who have to pick out the right man to go out on a blind date with from their conversation.

Then who you pick is revealed to you, maybe a handsome fella maybe an ugly bastard or simply someone you know is "off" by the look of them, a real creep.

It'll be very voice acting focused with additional date scenes that vary dependant on who you pick.

You could go on a very nice date with someone who'll give you a bunch of roses, a night out to a fine restaurant, someone who'll open the car door for you when you get home before giving you a peck on the cheek goodnight.

Or you could find yourself in a 1976 AMC Pacer with the seat reclined all the way back, getting pounded down lover's lane or up on knob hill 1950's style. A really uncomfortable fuck where you get your bussy stretched out, maybe even people at the windows watching you spread wide open on the first date.

Trade.png

If you're super unlucky you'll be tricked into selecting a real sicko who'll give you more than one bad end if you know what I mean, a real freak! Then you have to run through a forest/house or abandoned factory to try to escape your pursuer.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Watergate sex story with Nixon as main character.

Absolutely don't know why I thought about this.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Straight femboy, reverse netorare (girl stealing the boy), cuckquean and big, muscular girls without a dick.

EDIT: Also, I would love to see more Male corruption without sissy stuff. Like having a pure hero protagonist and getting him corrupted into a hentai protagonist with the influence of succubus, female orcs, lewd elves, etc. Kinda like the typical monster girl stuff, but with less focus on losing the fight and getting graped and more into training and that stuff.

Last edited:

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
Some sort of revenge rape type scenario or a thirsty Yandere corruption/blackmail game.

Maybe something with a femboy? Exhibitionism, urination, domination... prostitution?

A vanilla athletic tomboy steamy summer romance game.

An insect game about a female cockroach who sucks and fucks your cock.

A SpaceX Mars holiday resort alien sex slavery adventure. (Think Jean-Luc Picard except he's down to fuck)
That is interesting. A thirsty Yandere protagonist corrupting, dominating, humiliating femboys like a gender reverse Annie's school days or man of the house.

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
These are two different things.

It’s better to develop vanilla romance, with a kind and sweet MC and a harem of girls who fall in love with him at first sight. A standard game for incels, in general.

What’s missing is a good seduction or/and corruption game with a male protagonist. There are only a few of them.
Do you have an example of 'good seduction or/and corruption game with a male protagonist' in mind?

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
Straight femboy, reverse netorare (girl stealing the boy), cuckquean and big, muscular girls without a dick.

EDIT: Also, I would love to see more Male corruption without sissy stuff. Like having a pure hero protagonist and getting him corrupted into a hentai protagonist with the influence of succubus, female orcs, lewd elves, etc. Kinda like the typical monster girl stuff, but with less focus on losing the fight and getting graped and more into training and that stuff.
I 100% agree. I would love to have a game with straight femboy getting corrupted by thirsty dominant females. Not a fan of monsters though. Would love to see something like one hour agent but with straight femboy protagonist corrupted by thirsty perverse females. Or any of Serio's game with reverse-gender

Reactions: Spiderling77

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Do you have an example of 'good seduction or/and corruption game with a male protagonist' in mind?
Good - no. More or less acceptable: The Assistant, The Spellbook, Photo Hunt. You can also try games from CeLaVieGroup. That's all I could remember.

Reactions: mrboom90