EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you play as a bad guy with a bad hairline, who fortunately got a job in a girl's school. As the MC is the new chairman of the school, he tries to use his authority to corrupt the girls and change the school into his harem...
Each girls has their stats such as shame, submission, and lust.. So their reaction to your choices will be determined by it.
If you have dreamed of spanking a naughty schoolgirl, this is the game right for you.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-27
Release Date: 2020-03-27
Developer: Mobum -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Game: Runaway Princess
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - BUGFIX

Extra:
EVENTS REPLAY MOD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

crowd.jpg CTSPfin.jpg K3.jpg Dsofa1.jpg NIP_Tfin1.jpg TLKFfin1.jpg mobB03.jpg D1NS.jpg KCS2.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg ca2-4a.jpg ca2face.jpg kd1.jpg m_shower2.jpg no2.jpg v_pool1c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
hello, I intend to join your creation if it takes the story of big brother, I very fans of the game, I am ready to support your work

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Too short :FeelsBadMan: but nice work, I hope the DEV gets to work and develop the game more :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: warik666

salvatio

Jun 1, 2017
I might be able to help write some of the dialogue (if you still need help). I'm also willing to proofread if you already have something written down. I'm looking at a couple of months where I'll have a relatively calm schedule, so it shouldn't be an issue for me. Hit me up if you're interested.

E: Should note that I've been playing these games for a while now, so I have a good idea as to what they consist of. Up until now, I have generally been a lurker on the forums though.

Reactions: toobs

buzzlig

May 2, 2018
Hello TCMS
Is there have a complete version of this game?
I saw at Big Brother forum that look very like this game.
Please respond me if you see this comment

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I can write something, been around here for a while now, and i am always been a good reader, so there is inspiration here, also, if you ever plan to do a Spanish translation i am native, so 2 birds killed with one stone.
Personally i like to work on a team, but there aren't any problems if it has to be individual.

Reactions: Holdos

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
hahaha the game is really good and has some pretty good ideas with it and it's vieeeeeeel too short i want more of that could be so good just awesome .......

but one i have omg just look at this guy.....the turntable hump and then the belly of the out there is the attitude is indeed the horror is almost like the hunchback of notredam
WTF.jpg

Reactions: benji30 and Mobum

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
As requested, mac version here...

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I am glad you guys like it, and big thanks to TCMS for uploading this for me!

At this moment I haven't decided whether or not to get financial support via Patreon to have some compensation for DAZ assets required and my time.. Definitely it will give me motivation to continue this.. But sadly I'll have to let go of two BB characters (Or at least change their names) if I choose this path.

But on the other hand, getting money from people means more duty and dedication..

0.2 will come out in about one month if it goes well, but I'm not promising many fully animated scenes though. (It makes me old... if you know what I mean) Instead, I am going to add more locations to visit and more people..

If there's any advice or suggestions, questions you might have, let me know!

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes