LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I'm stuck on two points. I can't progress with Haruka's modeling after having Chloe do it naked and Tina doesn't progress after spanking. I know there's more with Haruka but I don't actually know if I've finished up Tina. If I have that'll be annoying cause I like her the most.soa

So do I just have to do that modeling over and over until Chloe's shame stops dropping? And have I reached the current end with Tina?
Sometimes ANGER helps to progress. So don't be afraid to do something to make a girl angry with you. The other teachers can talk to that girl to reduce the anger again.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Sometimes ANGER helps to progress. So don't be afraid to do something to make a girl angry with you. The other teachers can talk to that girl to reduce the anger again.
Oh, so piss off Tina? ...Sounds easy.

I forgot, I also can't seem to find the swimsuit? I found the wig in a locker and go to the shower all the time to try to find a swim suit but I've had no luck, apparently, since I still can't do the 6 PM spying.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Oh, so piss off Tina? ...Sounds easy.

I forgot, I also can't seem to find the swimsuit? I found the wig in a locker and go to the shower all the time to try to find a swim suit but I've had no luck, apparently, since I still can't do the 6 PM spying.
I don't remember exactly whether I got it very early in the morning in the shower or found it in the lockers. Only remember that I found something in the lockers after talking to Haruka in the hallway at the lockers when no girl was supposed to be there.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
In the pdf with the list of all the events there are some related to blackjack, but how can you trigger a blackjack game with the girls?
you have to have a good relationship with them and go to the correct dorm in the evening.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
That's really weird, she always reply with the print below, i'm currenly way far on her events, already painted her and she's posing nude for the class
View attachment 603545

I actually "fixed" it changing 60 to 59 on chat.rpy lol
The condition I used in chat.rpy is as below so check your stat again, or if you're familiar with Renpy just change your stat:
if h_shame < 60 and h_lust > 10:
Or if you want to set the weekend beach event with Haruka try
$ wka = 7

Reactions: Punkreas

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
After meeting Debby's family the first time there came the tip, that in order to meet them again I should not book a weekend event. I follwed that tip but did not get to see them again?
What shall I do to get this meeting to happen?
Is Kiera your GF? she will bug the weekend event if she come to your room. I use the console to change her anger to 100 to bypass that room event . If you don't want to use the console , i think spanking her at the pool is the only way to increase her anger after she become your gf???

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
good afternoon can someone teach me how to open the console to put the codes I already try shift + shift + zero and nothing worked and something else like making the haruka get drunk at the bar after school

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
good afternoon can someone teach me how to open the console to put the codes I already try shift + shift + zero and nothing worked and something else like making the haruka get drunk at the bar after school
This is posted all over the place, and on many ren'py sites.
First you have to edit the file 00console.rpy.
Search for = False and change False to True.
Save and close the file.
Then restart your game.
Now once you have loaded your save, press shift plus the letter O, not the number 0.

As for Haruka, you need to respond in the correct order to get her drunk.
IIRC, it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I found a few little bugs, too. After Haruka posed with Chloe, she couldn't pose separately. Because the value is set at seven, but to pose alone, the value must be six. I replaced 6 with 7, and then it works fine. Small mistakes in the card game, only one naked girl is shown (the other naked girls are not visible) see screenshot. In my opinion you should not use cheats in the game. Only if you find an error you can change the scripts to play normally.

screenshot0022.png

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
It just got updated recently, go back a few pages and read. Will appreciate it if you bothered to search ‘update’ on this thread.
It's going to be a while before the next update from what I heard from a fairly reliable source. But will get to it eventually, He wants to start on his next project, before closing up ASD.

cbrnix

May 2, 2019
How to get to a nude beach?

PS. Got it! Keira weekend beach event :)

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Events replay Mod
Thanks to Mobum for this beautiful game

V3 added new events
This MOD adds new scenes that can be reviewed in Matt's room.
In the attached PDF you will find all the scenes that can be unlocked.
The new ones are under the voice Others.
The new scenes are just unlocked if you have seen in the game , this information is in your persistent file.
Don't ask to unlock them, I don't want to spoiler this beautiful game.

Extract and put the rpy file in the game folder where also animation.rpy is.
If you want to remove the mod delete the file Z_events.rpy and rpyc (created when you run the game).
Use at your own risk

events1.jpg events2.jpg

Last edited:

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
i want to thank you my friend for your help it was great your explanation of the haruka event now talking about the console i didn't understand anything would you like to try to simplify a little more

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes