Player44

Dec 16, 2017
Is it possible to edit the files so that every time you discipline a girl the amount of submission/lust/whatever is effectively doubled? I would like to start the game again, but damn that was a lot of grinding.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I found a bug, don't know if it was reported yet, i asked Haruka to the beach and she refused so the game says she need<60 shame and > 10 lust, but i'm currently with 58 shame and 23 lust with her (no cheats), is there a fix for this ?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I found a bug, don't know if it was reported yet, i asked Haruka to the beach and she refused so the game says she need<60 shame and > 10 lust, but i'm currently with 58 shame and 23 lust with her (no cheats), is there a fix for this ?
I looked into that part you mentioned and the code looks okay..

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
What shall I do to make Keira to move beyond model topless shy for art class? (Event 7)
Chloe to move beyond model nude shy for art class? (Event 7)
and Pam to move beyond model nude shy for art class? (Event 5)

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
After meeting Debby's family the first time there came the tip, that in order to meet them again I should not book a weekend event. I follwed that tip but did not get to see them again?
What shall I do to get this meeting to happen?

tiswas

Feb 18, 2020
Can someone upload the file to get console working? everytime I change it with noteplus++ it crashs the game :(

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I looked into that part you mentioned and the code looks okay..
That's really weird, she always reply with the print below, i'm currenly way far on her events, already painted her and she's posing nude for the class
Captura de Tela (1).png

I actually "fixed" it changing 60 to 59 on chat.rpy lol

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
If Matt lose the Blackjack game you don't get to see the girls excite him and then him jerking off.
Instead the game crashes and gives you an error message.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm stuck on two points. I can't progress with Haruka's modeling after having Chloe do it naked and Tina doesn't progress after spanking. I know there's more with Haruka but I don't actually know if I've finished up Tina. If I have that'll be annoying cause I like her the most.soa

So do I just have to do that modeling over and over until Chloe's shame stops dropping? And have I reached the current end with Tina?

Oh, I see, Haruka is bugged.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes