Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hi Mobum, good to know you're back :cool:.

Old saves don't work on my end. I tried to download the game two times, with the same result (see: thumbnail).
I'm aware that you won't make a new patch. I wanted to report it, "just in case".
Good luck for you next project (y).

Last edited:

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
In the pdf with the list of all the events there are some related to blackjack, but how can you trigger a blackjack game with the girls?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Mobum, good to know you're back :cool:.

Old saves don't work on my end. I tried to download the game two times, with the same result (see: thumbnail).
I'm aware that you won't make a new patch. I wanted to report it, "just in case".
Good luck for you next project (y).
same as for me

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
In the pdf with the list of all the events there are some related to blackjack, but how can you trigger a blackjack game with the girls?
Thursday end of the day visit dorm b now ... this is in this old save.
If you want try but I don't know if it has problems , played it time ago
Rename it as you want , page-slot

Reactions: Ulfgar

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
I'm stuck at event 7 in the Art class. for both Keira and Chloe.
How do I get them to stop being shy and move on to event 8?

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Found a bug in 0.7:
When you lose at volleyball and make Vanessa take off her bottoms, one of Vanessa's comments is labeled Annie.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This game is good though grindy. Also how is this ntr?
The Haruka events, you can choose to help her while the boy try to harass her or don't, if you don't , you agree to share her with others and will probably have consequences in the future, there's also a scene with Pam in the Spa wich is ntr

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So every time I hit the 'a' key it brings up an accessibility menu. Even after I removed the ability to access the dev options. Anyone else get this?

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Something wierd has happened. According to the student records Tina is not angry with me but she never want to talk to me.
She even runs away when I meet her in the hallway.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm doing a cheatless run, how can i reduce Chloe Shame to 50 ? Any special event that reduce her shame faster ?

demon_of_lust

Jan 24, 2020
The Haruka events, you can choose to help her while the boy try to harass her or don't, if you don't , you agree to share her with others and will probably have consequences in the future, there's also a scene with Pam in the Spa wich is ntr
can you tell how to get scene of Haruka at spa with 2 guys?
with Pam it was easy on third visit at spa i have option to go away, with Haruka i don't

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
console codes: Work by using the girls first initial, underscore and then the attribute. You want anger zero, but everything else high.

So Chloe's stuff looks like this:

c_ang = XX
c_lust = XX
c_shame = XX
c_subm = XX

also to avoid magazine grinding, use:

health = 99
math = 99 my friends how do i open the console to put the codes i already tried shift + zero shift + o and nothing worked in the old version i opened the console good, mobum screwed us in this version, no cheating.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
can you tell how to get scene of Haruka at spa with 2 guys?
with Pam it was easy on third visit at spa i have option to go away, with Haruka i don't
I don't think there's one for Haruka on the Spa, the only ntr scene with her is the one at the school i think. Only Pam can meet the two gyus atm

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes