SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Regarding all events. Do they have to be done in the order of the list to not miss out on any?
Most of the events in the game involve more than one character and thus, more than one event path. e.g. Mia's Sex Education event cannot be completed unless you have progressed Keira's Girlfriend event AND obtained the wig/clothing from the lockers and shower when Tina's spying event is available. Do you have to do each one of these in order? No. You can get part way through the Mia Sex Education event without doing anything else and then go work on Tina's swimming events or Haruka and the modelling events, etc. You will, however, NOT be able to progress any further with Mia until some of the other event chains are complete. I hope that makes sense...

Another thought, I see many people posting that they have cheated stats for the girls, i.e. raised Submission or Lust, lowered Shame, etc. That can cause an interruption to the event chain(s) and, in turn, cause the errors some people are experiencing. If you raise Lust too high it won't trigger certain events in the chain that would be a part of another girl's event chain, thus causing a failure to trigger and, in some cases precipitate an error for that particular event chain that the player is attempting to "cheat".

I experimented with the stats cheats and determined that you could only take them so far in any given direction before there were breaks in the chains. So I found the best means to work through everything was to play the event until you found you were grinding and then check the "Hints" to see where you might be missing another event chain function to progress.

In other words, cheating will cause more problems than it is worth and will force missed events or even errors.

Reactions: Tacito

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Chloe and Tina has stopped coming to me after I spanked Tina so much she got angry and ran out of the office.
The reason I tried that aproch was to try to get pass hint 17 for Tina.
Also, how can i get Tina to model nude?

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
hi, I want to know View attachment 600501
Plz if anyone finish plz tell me
Any luck on this one? If not, you need to search the lockers when no one is in the hallway. About the 3rd time you should find the wig. Once that is done you will need to obtain the girls clothing by going into the locker room when Tina is changing. You will then have everything you need to be "Rosita" and shower with Mia.

Hope this helps.

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Most of the events in the game involve more than one character and thus, more than one event path. e.g. Mia's Sex Education event cannot be completed unless you have progressed Keira's Girlfriend event AND obtained the wig/clothing from the lockers and shower when Tina's spying event is available. Do you have to do each one of these in order? No. You can get part way through the Mia Sex Education event without doing anything else and then go work on Tina's swimming events or Haruka and the modelling events, etc. You will, however, NOT be able to progress any further with Mia until some of the other event chains are complete. I hope that makes sense...

Another thought, I see many people posting that they have cheated stats for the girls, i.e. raised Submission or Lust, lowered Shame, etc. That can cause an interruption to the event chain(s) and, in turn, cause the errors some people are experiencing. If you raise Lust too high it won't trigger certain events in the chain that would be a part of another girl's event chain, thus causing a failure to trigger and, in some cases precipitate an error for that particular event chain that the player is attempting to "cheat".

I experimented with the stats cheats and determined that you could only take them so far in any given direction before there were breaks in the chains. So I found the best means to work through everything was to play the event until you found you were grinding and then check the "Hints" to see where you might be missing another event chain function to progress.

In other words, cheating will cause more problems than it is worth and will force missed events or even errors.
Thx, I have not used any cheats, (I consider that as cheating) :)
But for instance I have done the last 6 events for Chloe but not events 8-11. Will they appeare anyway or are they "lost"?
There are also a lot of events that I can't seem to makee happen.
Annie 2 and 3
Debby 6-12
Pam 8
Vanessa 3-4
and all Tina events

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Chloe and Tina has stopped coming to me after I spanked Tina so much she got angry and ran out of the office.
The reason I tried that aproch was to try to get pass hint 17 for Tina.
Also, how can i get Tina to model nude?
Don't over do the spanking - now that she is mad, you need to have one of the teachers talk to her OR you can speak with her in the hallway and choose the first option to eliminate her anger.

You need to get very far on Tina's events to get to the modelling for her - swimming, punishments with Chloe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Don't over do the spanking - now that she is mad, you need to have one of the teachers talk to her OR you can speak with her in the hallway and choose the first option to eliminate her anger.

You need to get very far on Tina's events to get to the modelling for her - swimming, punishments with Chloe.

Well I've fixed the anger points issue so she's not angry with me anymore but they still have not started to come back to the office together and I no idea how to get any further with Tina.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
But for instance I have done the last 6 events for Chloe but not events 8-11. Will they appeare anyway or are they "lost"?
Annie 2 and 3
Debby 6-12
Pam 8
Vanessa 3-4
and all Tina events
If you haven't started the Tina events, then you need to visit the Pool at 14:00 when Class A is in there and "APPROACH TINA" (she must not be angry with you for this to work) about swimming. You can then work with her on her swimming at 14:00 in the pool.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Annie 2 and 3
Debby 6-12
Pam 8
Vanessa 3-4
and all Tina events
Have you started the Vanessa Massage Event?

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
Have you started the Vanessa Massage Event?
I have done the Tina swimming lessons, all of them as far as I understand.
I have started the Vanessa massage event but I seem to be stuck. I can't make her really happy with the massage.

MrMagoo96

Jan 18, 2019
I have done the Tina swimming lessons, all of them as far as I understand.
I have started the Vanessa massage event but I seem to be stuck. I can't make her really happy with the massage.
Ok, all of a sudden Chloe and Tina came back to the office again. Is that imperative for getting further with Tina? And if so what must I do? Got a tip from Lady Jester!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I Stuck in Haruka 3...
I'm going to 12am and only the chloe nude model again and again, it doesn't come out, I can't put other models and nor the haruka, I'm stuck

I also can't start the math event
I have the same problem with Haruka
Have you guys talked to Haruka in the morning? That is when you have the option to talk about modeling and suggest who should do it.

Reactions: SISIMEN

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Does anybody have a save with all the quests? I have no idea how to do some of them.
Has explained also here you can not have all the quest
https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/post-3230827

Example if you use this save where Mia is shared to the class
https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/post-3220778

You have this for Mia
eve1.jpg

If you not share and ask help to Keira you have this
eve2.jpg

And in the first example you can also switch Mia with Debby ... another thing

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
almost all quest hint is finish but just one i am really stuck in.
is Debby. i am still on no.2 hint said i could talk to her, and i all time talk in doc and coffee room talk,talk and talk cant come to no.3 hint. so any idea?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes