Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
get no further here ... can someone say where I have to go...Quest Debby
This is the hint find in code
$ D_HINT = ["0: She told me to visit her office for checkup.. I should go there for several days..",
"1: I made her to follow my orders.. I'll visit her again and find out what I'm gonna ask her to do..",
"2: I told her that I like what she've done to me! I'll visit her again and talk a bit more!",
"3: Damn it.. Debby got angered by my threat, so I need to ease her anger..",
"4: Damn it.. Debby didn't want to let her daughter join the fun! I need to talk to her again about this!"

But I have not found a set >2 , probably are not implemented

any guide to how to increase there stat!! and hope the developer put a scene gallery!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/post-974775

If you want know actual value input without = xx example
c_lust

Last edited:
Reactions: Nogood88

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
After you find the wig in the lockers you have to wait for Tina to shower and steal her clothes.
uggh, how to know? thx

but i changed gymclothes 0 to gymclothes 1 and it worked
really need a walkthrough when it is a game where u have to do specific thing when there are so many times to do them and so many rooms
EDIT

who is close to Mia and not afraid of sex that can work as a mentor? chloe?

SoftTofu

Nov 13, 2017
1585420609354.png
How can I go furthur? Is it after-school event or something else?
I invite her many times and not thing happen so I have to wait for update?

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 600708
How can I go furthur? Is it after-school event or something else?
I invite her many times and not thing happen so I have to wait for update?
It's an after-school event and Haruka's stats need to be at a certain level - I'm not certain what they are, so all I can suggest is having her model (if you have that event going), talk to her in the break room, swim with her, etc. once Haruka's stats are high enough then you can ask her to go the bar after school. The first time will be with the other teachers and then you can go with Haruka alone. Once there you have to get her to drink enough to go home with you...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
uggh, how to know? thx

but i changed gymclothes 0 to gymclothes 1 and it worked
really need a walkthrough when it is a game where u have to do specific thing when there are so many times to do them and so many rooms
EDIT

who is close to Mia and not afraid of sex that can work as a mentor? chloe?
You are welcome.

I was considering creating a walkthrough - I found that because there are only specific events based on the time of day and stats leading to each level there was quite bit more to track than what would go into a standard walkthrough. I may still put together a "hints" sheet to help with specific events.

Keira is the person that is going to help you with Mia - you have to get Keira progressed in her events far enough to have her help you. Make certain you continue to work on Mia as well so her stats are high enough (shame needs to go lower).

Reactions: MrJ
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes