D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Hi Guys. What does it mean if I get instead of a picture a gray page with : "NameError: name 'k_subm' is not defined"?
Old Safes dont work?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Is this as shit as BB?
Its a kinetic novel where you just click from sex scene to sex scene so while it may not be good, its about as different from BB as you can get.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
*do something fun :FeelsGoodMan:
*next update dumbass :FeelsBadMan:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Unable to save the game.. I chose the skip to what is new in version 0.2 when the Jester lady asked (happened when trying to load a save from 0.1).

Scroll back wheel function is really clunky and slow.

A "show stats" function would be really nice, to track the progress/status on MC and the women/girls.

Got to day 10, it states it has 30 in this version, but frankly without saving it would be too long for what might just be a few teasing happenings.. think I'll wait for future updates.

I do like the renders and the sounds :)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Unable to save the game.. I chose the skip to what is new in version 0.2 when the Jester lady asked (happened when trying to load a save from 0.1).

Scroll back wheel function is really clunky and slow.

A "show stats" function would be really nice, to track the progress/status on MC and the women/girls.

Got to day 10, it states it has 30 in this version, but frankly without saving it would be too long for what might just be a few teasing happenings.. think I'll wait for future updates.

I do like the renders and the sounds :)
As 0.2 became totally different game from 0.1, old saves will not work.. (I am so glad to hear that you still keep old save of this game in your computer :))

And yes, I am currently working on status window you mentioned to see which girl is angry and which is naughty.. :)

Frankly speaking, I also recommend you to wait for next update since it will be more solid and have much more contents than 0.2.. Haha

Reactions: ChiefStefan

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
console codes: Work by using the girls first initial, underscore and then the attribute. You want anger zero, but everything else high.

So Chloe's stuff looks like this:

c_ang = XX
c_lust = XX
c_shame = XX
c_subm = XX

also to avoid magazine grinding, use:

health = 99
math = 99

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
As 0.2 became totally different game from 0.1, old saves will not work.. (I am so glad to hear that you still keep old save of this game in your computer :))
and THE NEXT Game deleted ;)

or not... a Dev who cares about his Users ^^

"Do you want to skip to ver 0.2 contents?" :biggrin:

Reactions: Mobum

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I like where this game is headed. I wish there was more sex in this update. If there was any actual sex, I missed it. Something with Annie might have been nice. But even though this game is missing my beloved incest fetish, it is fun. The girls are all very cute, and I like the game mechanics so far. Things seem a bit random as far as events go, and you'll sometimes find the same girl in different rooms at the same time. But I do look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Mobum
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes