crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Yes you may, but nothing much to see yet. You should lower her shame stat by swimming together... naked. (Or push her several times at the pool)
Mobum, I really like what you are doing here. Hated to see the crash and burn that was BB. Thanks for bringing it back in a prequal. Have to say that I find the MC really scary since he looks just like one of my friends!

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Mobum, I really like what you are doing here. Hated to see the crash and burn that was BB. Thanks for bringing it back in a prequal. Have to say that I find the MC really scary since he looks just like one of my friends!
Glad to hear that you like my work... But I removed relationship with BB from ver 0.2, but it doesn't hurt to think that it is still related.. :)
And your friend..... :'( I hope he at least has a huge dick as Matt...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Glad to hear that you like my work... But I removed relationship with BB from ver 0.2, but it doesn't hurt to think that it is still related.. :)
And your friend..... :'( I hope he at least has a huge dick as Matt...
HA! I'm not going to ask him!

oops1980

Dec 3, 2017
console codes: Work by using the girls first initial, underscore and then the attribute. You want anger zero, but everything else high.

So Chloe's stuff looks like this:

c_ang = XX
c_lust = XX
c_shame = XX
c_subm = XX

also to avoid magazine grinding, use:

health = 99
math = 99
Hello,

How to open console

Thanks

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Any news? Would love to see another update where we see some more action.
Well, since you asked... (Good to know that there is someone who cares about the progress...:) )
A2.jpg
Annie will come visit you to the lounge... Maybe she wants some naughty things with Matt again?

NO Dsofa.jpg
You may expect complete sex sequence with her in this update..

NO_CIBlingerie0.jpg
This isn't a 'General Practioner'... But you can still play doctor on Chloe...

PO_Vhurt.jpg
Oops.. Seems Vanessa hurts her back while swimming.. Matt is on the rescue!

Tswim0.jpg
Tina learns to swim... She simply doesn't float on the water like a rock.

TL K4b.jpg
Hmm.. Lunch time with Keira.. She seems to be in love with Matt!

H_tea5.jpg
Oops she did it again!

TWPrun1.jpg
Jogging with Pam could be more exciting if some spice added on it..

GY_Mexercise2.jpg
You can exercise with Mia at the gym if you like...

Let's see.. I think I updated what the girls were doing since the last update... See you soon at the next update!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, since you asked... (Good to know that there is someone who cares about the progress...:) )
View attachment 149566
Annie will come visit you to the lounge... Maybe she wants some naughty things with Matt again?

View attachment 149567
You may expect complete sex sequence with her in this update..

View attachment 149568

View attachment 149569
Oops.. Seems Vanessa hurts her back while swimming.. Matt is on the rescue!

View attachment 149570
Tina learns to swim... She simply doesn't float on the water like a rock.

View attachment 149574
Hmm.. Lunch time with Keira.. She seems to be in love with Matt!

View attachment 149583
Oops she did it again!

View attachment 149585
Jogging with Pam could be more exciting if some spice added on it..

View attachment 149586
You can exercise with Mia at the gym if you like...

Let's see.. I think I updated what the girls were doing since the last update... See you soon at the next update!
Thanks for the info :) I'm so glad to hear you're still working so hard on it. There are definitely people interested in it, and there will be more once the game has more progress in it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 149568
There is just something about Chloe that drives me wild. There's a lot of intriguing girls in this game, but Chloe so far is my favorite. It's still early in the game though, so that could change. I'm really intrigued to see where things with Keira and Mia go, and of course more fun with Annie is something to look forward to.

Anyone else have any favorites yet?

Reactions: Mobum

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Good to know its getting updated. Feels a bit rough but the girls are nice :)
It's still only two updates in, so I think it will get more polished over time. Really, it's only one update. The initial update was more of a standalone game and teaser for the game itself. Mobum clearly has a lot of story planned for this game, and despite the lack of incest, I'm hooked.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Shouldn't this be called "Matt's School Days"?
The game could probably use a new name to represent how it's focus has changed, although I don't have any ideas on it myself.

I'm hook to(incest would be great!!)
I'm a huge fan of incest, although I'm trying to think of a good way the developer could work it into the game. I'm not counting Annie and Keira. It would have to be Matt and someone else. I don't think he has a daughter, or at least onethat would be old enough. Maybe a younger sister that transferred to his cool, or one of the current girls turns out to be a half-sister? Of course, maybe the dev wants to steer clear of incest. I do find the game fun as it is, so I'd survive with the addition of incest.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes